LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taken

LoveWins

Can the bullies just take the one older girl or at least separate them so I'm only interacting with Jessica in trying to make her into a little kid?

The last thing Jess remembered was walking down the sidewalk with her baby brother with his diaper bag over her shoulder, anything after that was black. Now she woke up, i een more pitch blackness. She tried to move, but she then realized she couldn't move her arms or legs.

Her vision was blurry so she could barley see, and the fact there was no lights around them didn't help at all. All she heard was another males voice come out of nowhere which made her jump..more internally than physically since she was strapped so tight she couldn't move. Jessica just shook her head. She was too scared, too confused to drink. And wetting herself, while it was embarrassing, was the least of her worries at that moment. "W-who are...you people?" she barley struggled to get out.

These people sounded crazy. What did they mean a little kid? She tried to shake the cobwebs out of her head the best she could. When she regained he vision and stength at least a little more, she struggled. She struggled not only for herself but for her brother and friend. She had to find them. "You people are crazy! Let me go!"

When they said what would happen to their little brother, she stopped struggling and did her best to collect herself. She'll find a way out, she had to. She just had to be clever about it. When she finally rested her head against the chairs head rest to relax, she noticed one of the men digging thru her baby brothers diaper bag thru the rear view mirror in front of her. She frowned at the sight. It had pampers and toys in that bag. The typical babyish smell coming from

They took her in the front door, and then they led her directly to the giant baby crib.

One of them opened it for her.

"Get in, if you want your pants changed, otherwise you can wear wet pants the rest

Once they entered the warm cabin, some of the first things she noticed was the baby-like furniture. Only difference was, they were bigger...like they were made for people like her. And honestly, she would rather sit in her wet costume than be humiliated and treated like a baby. She would fight back if she had to. They wouldn't do anything to her friend or brother unless she did something drastic. "I don't think so. I'm not sleeping in crib" she said confidently. She wasn't going to be bullied.

Apart from her friends and brothers safety, she couldn't careless what they said or did. None of it was going to faze her. She couldn't let it faze her. This was a terrible of her inner strength and courage. And she had planned on passing it. She looked at the room around her when she really noticed the furniture. She finally understood what they wanted to do with her. But she wasn't going to allow her bulliex have their way. She just smirked and shook her head at the sight.

Three hours later, a man came in, and got the other one up.

They were watching her and sleeping in shifts, so they would be rested, but she would have to hold out without sleep, if she didn't want to wake up in a diaper and in the crib.