LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Lost Sisters

LoveWins

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grandma smiled even more at Alicia's response. Alica really was grown up and she honestly couldn't be more proud. She responded with a slight nod. "You know I love You both. Even when I wasn't there to show it." She looked down and back up again. She walked over and knelt in front of Suzy. "But Your sister is right. I'm just too old." She said with a sigh of disappointment. "But You 2 can visit anytime You like...how about that?"

Suzy smiled and hugged her grandma. She loved her grandma just as much, but she couldn't help to be in agreement. She would be better off with someone younger, who she could do more things and enjoy life with. That person would be her found big

Suzy jumped like the child she was followed by a chuckle from Marie, the grandmother. "Yeah!" The child yelled. "And we can have dinner! A real family dinner!" Suzy never had a real family dinner before. It was always her and grandma. So the thought of having

Grandma wasn't expecting all this to come at once. It just came out of nowhere. Maybe it was for the best, now that she thought about it. An old lady like herself couldn't handle all of this. She did what she could though with whatever was left in the tank and she at least gave herself a little credit for it. Not many grandparents are left with such a heavy load, nor should they be expected to carry it.

"I wouldn't be much of a big sister if I didn't ask. Are you still hungry?"

Alicia looked over at grandma. "And I bet you could use something to eat, too. May I see what you have and make something for you both to eat?"

Grandma smiled. "My home is Your home." she supposed she should give Alicia a little tour of the her large kitchen. So she went out of her way to show where she kept all of the plates, glasses and silverware

Alicia held her sister's shoulder as she laid her head on her lap, and she sipped her cocoa.

"Grandma, thank you so much for helping my sister until now.

The grandma was sitting on her chair in the corner of the living room at this time sipping her own hot chocolate. "Well..." She looked at Suzy to realize she was peacefully sleeping on Alicia's lap. This caused a pleasureful smile o the older women's face. It made her happy to see her grandchildern happy too. "She has this bedwetting problem. I put plastic sheets on the bed and that seems to help." Suzy didn't like admitting she wet the bed, let alone her grandmother telling anyone else. And any other protection, like baby diapers, was out of the question for an older women like her. Especially since have didn't have the ability to go shopping that much.

Grandma nodded wearily. She didn't think too much of it until now. And she couldn't think too much more before she fell back to sleep. She looked at the clock to see it was well passed her bedtime. "I better go get your blankets and bed ready for your bed tonight, unless you wanna stay there with your sister." She gestured to the blankets that was draped over the baxk of the couch. "There's a couple of blankets right there"

Alicia pulled her sister into her lap not caring she would get her pants even more wet, and she started to rock her.

"Why are crying, Suzy?

Alica's words comforted Suzy, so she looked up at her older sister and gave a soft smile. "Okay." She hugged Alicia before getting up off her lap. She was hungry. But maybe she should get a bath first. "I should probably...um..." She stumbled on her words realizing how wet she