LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Music

When I was growing up in the 60's and 70's, there was a lot of emotional and mental damge being done to me in our household, part of which included being told repeatedly how evil the 'rock' music of the day was, and I really wasn't allowed to listen to it. After a while, I developed a taste for jazz, some latin, and some classical.

In years passed, I've discovered what I've missed growing up, but Jazz and swing remain my favorite musical genre.

Favorite songs tend to be full orchestraed big band

Caravan

Take The 'A' Train

Cherokee

In The Mood

Recently, artists like Jamie Cullum, Peter Cincotti, Diana Krall and others have brought me back to Standards.

One of the things that I admire about Europe and 'the continent' is that so many people over there will make their own music, either as a part of a band, orchestra, or by themselves. Over here, people just have their iPods. They are a listener, not an active participant in making music. I prefer to make music, even if I'm not a songwriter. I have a couple of keyboards, and a recording setup in my second bedroom, and I enjoy making music for myself and others.

People who have heard me tell me I'm good, but I know better. Still, if people are enjoying it, it's worth it.

So, learn to play a musical instrument, and make your OWN music! :D

Gary

• 2 weeks later...