LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New home new life

babywyatt

Brooke had just turned 18 and was looking for a place to live she found an ad online for a full furnished room but she didn't see at the bottom where it said "tenant will be our baby for as long as they live with us" she answered the ad (I'll play Brooke)

(ill be steven the dad) hello brooke you would like to have the room, Its all yours. Come on by as soon as you want. The address is 5832 care creek dr.
Cant wait to meat you.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Wow good reflexes Brooke. If you would not have caught that tho you would have been the fastest tenant to get in trouble.

Well nevermind butterfingers. You go sit on the stool over in the corner of the living room, looking away from the tv. After i clean this up ill explain the rules for living here.

I walk in and close my eyes for a second and rub them. Huhum well I've never had a magical dancing ninja violin player as a tenant before. So this is new, but i got a few tricks up my sleeve.but first the rules. 1 be yourself 2 have as much fun as you are able to while following the rules 3 you are never to go into the basement 4 you will be a baby witch means you will act like one and be treated like one 5 this one goes along with 4 the potty is off limits. That's all of the rules, don't break them even if im not around because ill know . don't worry about how ill know...also get down from the ceiling that's dangers for a baby!

Well since you put on a lovely show of your valine ill let you slide on this first punishment. But after this you will be on a three strick a day systems, unless you do something really bad. Now take my hand let me show you around.

I snap my fingers the violin starts to float and play itself a soothing lullaby i walk over to you and give you a hug, then whisper in your ear its alright baby girl im hear for you.

It was sweet of you sorry to have to stop you from playing it. The toon changes to the song you where playing. Come with me i think i can help you calm your nerves.