LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning The Hard Way

Ok, so I just woke up from a welcome back party. My head is killing me and my stomach feels awfull. This event took place at a neighboring apartment complex and moved from one to another all night long. I fell asleep at one of the apartments early Sunday morning and sometime during the day, the women living there woke me up and helped me over to my apartment. Anyways, I woke up a little while ago and I just realised that is Monday night/early Tuesday.

The lesson I learned from this is that drinking a little (okay, so it wasn't a little) too much is not always a good thing.

What have you learned the hard way??

Ok, so I just woke up from a welcome back party. My head is killing me and my stomach feels awfull. This event took place at a neighboring apartment complex and moved from one to another all night long. I fell asleep at one of the apartments early Sunday morning and sometime during the day, the women living there woke me up and helped me over to my apartment. Anyways, I woke up a little while ago and I just realised that is Monday night/early Tuesday.

The lesson I learned from this is that drinking a little (okay, so it wasn't a little) too much is not always a good thing.

What have you learned the hard way??

I once, ok more than once, learned that 1 diaper isn't going to be enough for a night of heavy drinking.

-I learned the hard way that old computer monitors even when you unplug them STILL have a pretty big residual electric charge! It hurts. A lot.

-Never play around with computer monitor power cable even when unplugged and joking around with your friends by putting a piece of metal in both end of the cable ... some friends are stupid enough to plug the other end to see what happens......... sparks, melting metal, pain, and some residual trauma. LOL.

-When a bottle warning says: "Content under pressure." It REALLY MEANS UNDER PRESSURE!!! hence the fact that they put a f*cking warning in the first place lol.

-Fixing a computer while you forgot to unplug it can bring unwanted surprises.

-Never squeeze dry ice, no matter how tempting it is .... never do it. Painful frostbites awaits anyone who do.

-Customizing a bayblade with shuriken like edges and launching it near you is NEVER a good idea.

-Before deleting something you just burned, check first if the burn process actually worked. *sob*

-A mechanics light use VERY high heat bulbs, hence the fact that their covered by a metal cage.

-Pointing laser + Eye = Pain and possible eyesight lost. (lucky me no eyesight lost, just pain XD)

-Never leave the natural gas valve on when your trying to light up a burner ... because eventually the gas will ignite and with that much gas around you its not a pretty sight.

-Sulfuric acid can even burn through protective gloves ... so don't act like its "No big deal when some fall on your hand" It is a big deal ...

-Headphone volume should be turned down every time your finished with them, because sometimes the volume in certain videos are VERY loud.

-Bringing a diaper to do tennis is not a very breathable underwear, and eventually it tears apart because of all the movement. By that time your running to the bathroom to try and hide the pieces of diaper that fall from everywhere lol. Not fun.

Thats it for me, well, its the only ones i could think of right now lol. I'm a very unlucky person, but i do learn from my mistakes.

Necros~

Humm, I'm sure lots - but one that really sticks out -

If you are working with electrical wiring, and have multiple "hot" wires coming in to the junction box you are currently working with - but you are unsure what circuits ALL the "hot" wires are connected to - just shut down power to the whole building, or at least use a test light on all of them before putting your hand in it!

Yes that was a quite shocking experience.