LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Mommy Says You're Wearing Diapers! Why Do You Wear Diapers?

I live forty-miles from the nearest shopping centers, so when I go into town to shop, I know I'm going to be gone five to seven hours, sometimes even longer. So I tightly pin three diapers on and pull my plastic pants over them, and then put on my jeans. The jeans are tailored to make room for the diapers, and, of course, have no fly in front. The elastic waist is comfrotable too. Since I wear gauze prefold diapers with a terrycloth soaker in the center my diapers are thick and soft. Rarely does anyone ask me what I'm wearing. Christmas shopping is a long and exciting experience, and in the process of shopping through Wal Mart's super store I passed a mom and her four-year-old daughter three or four times. In the children's book section we met again.

"My mom says you're wearing diapers. Why do you wear diapers?" While her mother was looking at a present she came over to ask me. Her mother was mortified, of course, and explained that her little girl noticed I didn't have a fly on the front of my pants like most boys. All mom said to her was: "He doesn't need a zipper, he's wearing diapers." So I explained to the little girl why I had to wear diapers. She listened very attentively and then looked up at me and asked: "Do you have to hold somebody's hand when you cross the street too?" Kids are so cute!

I live forty-miles from the nearest shopping centers, so when I go into town to shop, I know I'm going to be gone five to seven hours, sometimes even longer. So I tightly pin three diapers on and pull my plastic pants over them, and then put on my jeans. The jeans are tailored to make room for the diapers, and, of course, have no fly in front. The elastic waist is comfrotable too. Since I wear gauze prefold diapers with a terrycloth soaker in the center my diapers are thick and soft. Rarely does anyone ask me what I'm wearing. Christmas shopping is a long and exciting experience, and in the process of shopping through Wal Mart's super store I passed a mom and her four-year-old daughter three or four times. In the children's book section we met again.

"My mom says you're wearing diapers. Why do you wear diapers?" While her mother was looking at a present she came over to ask me. Her mother was mortified, of course, and explained that her little girl noticed I didn't have a fly on the front of my pants like most boys. All mom said to her was: "He doesn't need a zipper, he's wearing diapers." So I explained to the little girl why I had to wear diapers. She listened very attentively and then looked up at me and asked: "Do you have to hold somebody's hand when you cross the street too?" Kids are so cute!

LOL - cute and inquizitive...

Thats awesome, what a day!