LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The boss baby( private)

Lillybaby

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael smiled brushing Zacks hair out of his eyes "at least for tonight kiddo you can try to make other arrangements tomorrow but for tonight you'll stay with me and we can wash your clothes to get any mold out and I'll take you to dinner how does that sound kiddo"

Michael smiled that's ok little buddy I can wash those and I have some things from the last time my nephew stayed with me. He's 10 so they might be a little big on you but they will work ok"

he led Jake to the passenger seat buckling him in and driving toward home

"That's fine buddy, we'll see. They soon pulled into Michaels big house getting out of the car Michael went to sacks side helping him out and taking the cat he walked to the door unlocking it saying take your shoes off buddy and hand them over just in case of mold, what size are you by the way I might have some you can borrow"

Michael took the shoes throwing them in a bag " now strip e buddy down to your undies you can leave those are n but change them upstairs I'll go pull some clothes out for you oh and just leave everything in a pile, I'll take care of it socks too pleas"

Micheal walked up stairs to the room his nephew used and grabbed some clothes laying them on the bed he was very deliberate in his choices he had an image of his little boy on thier first night out together first he found a pair of Spider-Man underroos then he got a blue tank top with superman or a green one with ninja turtles both had matching shorts of th same colors then to

Michael smiled "see sweetie all set but you didn't do these shoes quite right" he sat down pulling the boy in not his lap and pulling she shoes off his feet. He gave Zacks foot a little tickle saying "such cute little feet" he then adjusted the the tong of the shoes and sling them back on and velcroing them

Zack thought about it. He already looked like a little boy and he didn't have much of childhood.plus micheal was really nice and he wouldn't have to worry about rent or anything. " that would be nice can you do that please I promise I will be the best little boy ever " zack said practically screaming.

Michael brushed his hand down Zacks cheek cupping his chin and said "hey now baby look at me you have nothing to prove, I already know that your the best little boy in the whole world and do you know that that makes me, the luckiest Daddy in the whole world, the only real question is how old you will be"

Michael beamed and said " that sounds good for now baby, we'll see how things go and adjust remember your 5 now so a lot of things might be different and we will both have to adjust I think for now I think I promised my little boy dinner and maybe if we have time a trip to the toy store"