LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The boss baby( private)

Lillybaby

Zack was happy he could be five. It wouldn't be hard he would be as good as possible. " can go to the toy store daddy please. I want some ninja turtle toys " zack said. He was so happy right now. He bounced up and down." Daddy what about work do I have to go? Or can I stay with you all day."

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael chucked he loved seen no his boy happy "sweetie Daddy still has to work so tomorrow you will come with me and we will figure it out. But your days of work are over. I'll have to get a sitter or a nanny for you now baby lets

Zack smiled and says he couldn't wait to go to Olive Garden he hadn't been there in years. When micheal asked him he was confused. " I don't know daddy. " zack said shrugging. " why do I need rules I'm a really good boy "

Zack did just that and waited for micheal to come get him. Once they got in the restaurant he smiled he wondered what the waiter thought of him. Then remembered he was dressed younger. She brought them to there table giving zack a coloring book.

Zack stopped pouring micheal was right he did say he would be good. " I'm sorry daddy " he said softly. Then went back to coloring his picture for micheal. " daddy look it's me and you " he said proud holding his picture up of them in the park.

Taking a deep breath Michael looked at Zack "Zacky ban I know this will be an adjustment but daddy will take care of everything I have a plan we have an intern named Kevin you might remember him I think he worked for you anyway he 18 and we didn't really know what to do with him but not I'm gonna no to give him a very important job, he'll take care of you all day while daddy has to work and we'll set up a little play room just for you. How does that sound baby boy"

Zack felt much better. He talked to Kyle twice before he seemed nice. " I don't care daddy as long he's nice and I get to see you at lunch time please. I don't want to go the whole day with out my new daddy. That wouldn't be fun. " zack said with a relief. He couldn't believe how much his life changed in the past two hours. First he was kicked out now he was happy as a little boy.