LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The boss baby( private)

Lillybaby

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Michael was confused but recovering he said "Your Zack and you work here" then it hit him "oh I was just about to come looking for you please come sit down we need to talk" Michael new immediately that he could never be mad at this little guy, he was just too cute but he was also very sure Zack was too little to work here or anywhere he needed to be taken care of, he needed a daddy

Michael looked down at the boy he had to have him but he knew that he needed the boy to need him so he smiled and said " calm down little guy no one is getting fired. That was a big mistake and it can't happen again but we will work on it. For now I'm going to insist on daily meetings every morning and evenings to check in and mentor you. So tell me about yourself what's your family like you said you don't have parents?"

Zack was relieved that he wasn't fired. He didn't like being called little guy but didn't say anything. " okay that sounds fine " he said. " umm yea my parents live in Europe they wanted to travel so I'm here by myself. " zack explained. His parents weren't even around when he was kid so it didnt bother him much.

Zack smiled." Okay bye " he said then went back to his station. He finished the day way better than it started.zack almost forgot at the end of the day to go back to his boss at the end of the day. He knocked on the offfice door before walking in.

Michael was a busy man he pulled up Zacks personnel file finding his address a quick google search got him the land lords address he made some calls and money was exchanged by the time Zack knocked on his door again the boy was effectively evicted he just didn't know it yet. When he saw the little boy at the door he couldn't help but smile he said " hi buddy how was you day"

Zack went in the house. When he got there there was a bit on the door saysinf he was being evicted.he got in his car in the carrier. Zack was so mad and sad so he started to cry. He was only late twice. He went outside andtearstrying to figure out what to do.

The land lord came out to the front door and said "oh hi Zachary, I see you got my letter, I need someone who can pay the rent but the other problem is that we found mold in the unit so that all needs to be cleaned sorry but you can't even take your clothes I'll call you in ahh 5-7 weeks when things are all clean sorry about that"