LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hailey smiled. " what you do with out me. " she joked. Then helped him bring back the food.

" girls what are you guys talking about " Hailey asked dishing out the food.

Maddie was so confused now she like Hailey style it was nice and elegant. " well maybe you can wear her old clothes "Maddie said with a shrug. She really didn't care about fashion that muchZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" yea steps you care way to much about other people. You just need to add some flare to what you wear. " Hailey said.

Maddie started to eat her food.
" I guess my style okay and no I don't care what about I wear. Is long as I feel comfortable "

When they were finished eating, Robert looked over at Maddie.

"You ladies should go ahead and try to use the bathroom.

" that sounds like a good idea " Hailey said she followed Maddie.
She told Maddie she needed to help her and she did with no problem.
" okay we're ready to go " Hailey said to Robert once they walked out of the bathroom.

Robert smiled and took the girls to get the rental jeep.

Stephanie had accidentally seen the diapers as the car was being packed, but she said nothing about it.

Maddie saw the diapers and hoped Stephanie didn't see them or pick on her for it.

" well he didn't want to take me. My parents forced him since. I can't be trusted by self. Since last time I threw a part with my friends. Which was pretty fun " maddie said with a laugh.

" yeah I did throw a party and it was fun" Maddie said. She whispered the next part to Stephanie. " yes I did have alcohol but my brother doesn't know. I might get in trouble if he hears "Maddie said.

"Well it wasn't easy. Then my stupid neighbor called my parents. So I cleaned up really fast and kicked everyone out before they got home " Maddie said. " well I would still invited you to come "

Hailey looked down a the paper.
" honey if try to hard then she won't have any fun. I don't think we need to go to Disney land. Maddie will still have fun either way. I promise she will there are other cool parks in cali we can go to. " Hailey said as she rubbed his hand.

" no you seem like you could keep a secret like that. But if did snitch on me my friends would stuff you in a locker " Maddie joked. " well just don't tell on her now and she won't think that. "

Maddie didn't know Stephanie really got stuffed in a locker.
" oh I'm sorry I was just joking. But I trust you enough not to tell on me " Maddie said. Before she could say anymore her bladder twitch she Remember her brother saying they wouldn't stop. So she just went in the diaper. She hoped Stephanie didn't notice anything.

" i know I am babe" Hailey said joking. " I think we should stay on the rode until 3 then stop and stretch go to the bathroom and grab a bite. " Hailey said

" okay" Hailey said she kicked her feet up and took a nap.

Maddie was getting tired now.
" I'm going to take a nap since we're going to be in the car for awhile " Maddie said and grabbed her blanket. And started to watch a movie on her tablet and fall asleep.

Robert drove along at a steady pace, and it didn't take long for Stephanie to also fall asleep.

Several hours later, Robert pulled in at a rest area to get gas, and he used the bathroom.

Hailey woke up and saw they were at a rest stop. " okay I'll change your sister then go get a snack. Want to leave Stephanie in the car or wake her up " Hailey ask.

Maddie stayed asleep for while.

Hailey got a diaper out the car and started to change Maddie while she was sleeping.
Maddie woke to the feeling of a cold wipe. She was surprised Hailey just changed her right there. But she let her.

Hailey finished and walked over to Stephanie. " Stephanie time to wake up." She said.

" no honey I want you to try and use the potty " Hailey said helping her unbuckle her seat belt.

Maddie got out the car to stretch her legs for a minute. Since she didn't need to go to the bathroom.

" i know I want to make sure " Hailey said. She went in the store and bought a few snacks for the rode. When she got back she saw Stephanie. " okay as long as you tried now we won't be stopping for awhile so " Hailey said.