LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Robert came down the steps and he pulled Maddie by the arm for a minute after smiling to his girlfriend.

"We'll be right with you.

Maddie was about to say something when Robert pulled her aside.
" I don't mind if she helps me and i understand you don't want me to get lost. And I didn't Appreciate what you did early but I forgive. " Maddie said.
" now if you don't mind I would like you to help me put a diaper on before we go " she said that part quietly.

Hailey rubbed her sister back.
" honey calm your mind. I think Sofia was just being so nice to you. I could that wasn't fake so don't worry about it to much " Hailey said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert nodded.

"Sis, if you are that worried about all this, I can let Hailey put the diaper on you.

• Like 1

" no right now if you don't mind I will have mom do it. Then let Hailey do it the next time. I would just feel more comfortable and better about the situation that just happened " Maddie explained. She would hope her brother would understand.

" yes really " Hailey said with a smile.

Maddie nodded and went to find Sarah. Sarah changed Maddie into the diaper and told that she needed to behave on the trip no matter what.

Hailey looked at Robert. " she is 14. And so happy to becoming with us " Hailey said hugging Robert.

" I mean I trust her she never did anything for me not so. Yeah I trust to be alone for an hour or two." Hailey said smiling at Stephanie

Maddie came downstairs. " I'm ready to go " Maddie said smiling.

" okay we can talk about it later I don't think it's that important." Hailey said as she went out the house. She started to get the bags out the car and put them in Robert call.

Maddie looked at Stephanie and smiled. " you me will get along great because I feel the same way about my brother. " she chuckled.

They were soon on their way to get breakfast with the things loaded from the girls' car.

When they stopped, Robert handed Maddie some money.

"You know what I like, Maddie.

Hailey listened to music and made a list of what they should do first when they go to there first place.

Maddie smiled and went into the restaurant with Stephanie. " I know I bet there kissing " Maddie giggled. " yeah I was thinking of sneaking to the pool when first get to the hotel " Maddie said.

Hailey listened to Robert this did not sound like a job for her.
" Robert you know I don't do good with babies. In fact I dont even want them. Why did I have to change a 16 year old diaper. " Hailey said weirded out by this situation.
" but if means that much to you I will help . " Hailey said.

" no I will help you out with her. " Hailey said with a smile.
" sometimes girls bladder get smaller when they hit puberty nothing you can really do about it . So I understand and my sister is still kind of a little child at times" Hailey said.

Maddie was so confused now Stephanie said they could sneak away when Hailey and river we're together.

" Stephanie your basically the one who came up with that idea. You said that you wanted to sneak off when they messing around with each other. " Maddie said.

Maddie felt bad. She didn't mean for Stephanie to feel bad.
" no it's okay. I just thought that's what you meant. It's okay I'll be your friend. I actually like you " Maddie said trying to make Stephanie feel better.

" you welcome you know I would do anything for you " Hailey said hugging and kissing Robert. To show that she truly did.

" yea they should of been back by now " Hailey said looking at her watch.

Hailey smiled and saw the kids. Talking. " I see your getting along with each other. " Hailey said then rubbed Stephanie back.
" it's okay go sit at the table and I will order some food. " Hailey said in calming voice.

Maddie looked at her brother. " oh I'm sorry. " she said and started to walk to the table with Stephanie

Hailey waved at the girls while they waited. " it looks to me she being a good girl. Especially for her circumstances. At least she making progress " Hailey said to Robert.

Maddie waved at Hailey then talked back to Stephanie.
" your welcome. I need to make new friends anyway " Maddie said ma. Considering all her friends make her do bad things with each other.
" I'm not that popular I just have a couple friends " she said with a shrug.

" well hopefully your sister helps my sister become more social. She tells me that no one at her school likes her so maybe they will be good for each other " Hailey said .

Maddie felt super bad for Stephanie. She went over and hugged her " it's okay I will be your friend and I think your perfect. Maybe you can update your style a little bit. " Maddie said

Maddie looked at Stephanie confused. She had stay but not that good to help her out.
" you want me to help! " she said shocked. " I think you better off asking Hailey but I will help you. " Maddie said

Hailey felt Robert was over reacting. " Robert take a depth breath. I'm actually happy we got to do this. Are sister are not perfect but we can work it out with them. Let's not talk about there flaws to much. But I think we can make it better " Hailey explains. Then she order the pancake bacon breakfast for everyone.