LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maddie felt small like she just learned how to potty train. " yeah I guess but I think I can I didn't drink anything since I went to the bathroom early. " Maddie said. She looked out her window as they drove to the nearest Walmart. She was making a mental not of what she needed and wondered what Hailey sister was like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert drove her to the department store first to get her some nice clothes and the swimming things she had requested.

Maddie walked a couple feet a ahead of Robert. She went to the cute one piece bathing suit and found a pink with polk a dot and purple with a cool design. After a minute of debating she pick the one with cool design. Maddie also got some sun dresses, short tink tops and sandals. Half way threw she felt her bladder twitch. She rembered Robert said it was okay for her to have an accident so she didn't worry about it to much. They left the clothing store and went to a drug store. While they were in the drug store Maddie forgot about needing to go but actually wet herself.
She started to cry this was so embarrassing she didn't know what to do.

They were walking through the drug store looking at things they needed for the trip like a cooler, when suddenly, Robert's sister seemed to stop for a minute, and bend at the knees.

Maddie didn't even here anything her brother said she was just crying. She felt so bad about her self it wasn't even funny.
" can you c--arry, me? She asked softly. She was to distraught to walk to the car by herself.

Hailey was eating a sandwich when her sister came down.
" I'm making a list to make sure we have anything. If you want you can go to the attic and get all the swim stuff and beach things I'll come to " Hailey said getting up and going to the attic. She put down the later and climbed up.
" okay you get the swim things while I get the beach thing s"

Robert smiled and rubbed her back as he carried her out to the car.

"You were a very good girl not making a fuss about wetting your pants, sis.

Maddie didn't feel like a good girl. She felt so disappointed in herself. She cried while her brother cried. Maddie sucked her thumb while he was gone to calm herself down. Which worked. When he got back she smiled.
" yeah I rather wear a diaper then dust in wet pants. " she said with a sigh. She could believe she was wearing a diaper and she was suppose to be sixteen

Maddie was still crying as her brother put the diaper on her. The diapers were nice on her. Better than wet pants. She sucked her thumb to calm herself down.
" thank you Robert " Maddie said behind her thumb. " and I know it was the best thing to do. Instead of always wetting my pants. "

Robert smiled at his sister and drove them home.

When they got home, he insisted on picking her up and carrying her into the house.

Maddie was to in shock to care what was happening. So she nodded her head. When she got in her room. Maddie fell asleep and forgot all about the diaper. In the morning she woke up to feeling of something warm. She looked down and her diaper was soaked. She laid in her bed until she heard Robert walk in.

Maddie was mad. She was getting mad that Robert would let her clean herself. " Robert I don't care I'm not six. I can clean myself up. I don't mind you helping me with the diaper but washing me is a different story. I'm 16 years old a full developed teenage. I don't need my brother washing me like I'm six. That's just crazy " she said. She didn't care what she had to do she was not going to let Robert wash her like a child.

Hailey smiled when Stephanie woke up. When Hailey was sure she was up. Hailey went downstairs to finish packing. She didn't even know what her sister was saying.

Maddie was even more mad.
" I don't care if you tell mom. I will tell her myself. Last time I had an accident mom let me clean myself. Your especially not going to let you do it. " Maddie said. Then stormed off to her mother room crying.
"Mom Robert won't let me take a show by myself. He said since I had an accident that I cant take one by myself " Maddie sobbed.

Sarah woke up and rubbed her eyes. " uugh Maddie I don't have time for this right now. So sweetie go take a shower by yourself. " Sarah said going back to sleep.
Maddie got up and went to her room to get things to take a shower.

Hailey put her bags in the car then looked at her sister bag.
" okay put that in the back seat and will figure it out later " Hailey said going back in the house to get the rest of things.

Maddie walked to the bathroom and saw Robert there. She was mad what was the problem with her showering by herself.
" I'm not going to tell you that you are right. I'm not going to let you bath me and that's finally. I don't what you do. I also don't care if I can't do fun things with you guys. This is stupid I don't understand why you want to bath me. It's seem to me that your a freak that likes his little sister. And while I'm in mom's house I go by her rules. " Maddie said. She walked back to his parents room and went to take a shower in there bathroom. Since Robert didn't let her take one in the other bathroom.

Robert followed her to the mom's room, and he called for mom to wake up.

"Look, am I supposed to watch Maddie and take care of her or not?" he asked his mom.

Sarah rolled over and looked at the clock. " Robert I really don't have time for this. I have an important business meeting in 5 hours I need to be ready for. I know you want to help with your sister an we know she can be rebellious at times. But you need to understand a few things. Your sister as at and age where she wants her privacy and doesn't want anyone to see no matter who it is. So I will talk to her after about following your rules. But I letting her bath herself seems like the right thing. She is sixteen after all. Now while you guys are gone your sister is allowed to clean herself no matter what. Or have your girlfriend help her. " Sarah said. She felt like she compromised the right way between both of them.

Hailey finished getting the bags together and went to the car and started to her boyfriends house.
" okay I think we're ready l she said as the pulled out the drive way.

Sarah sighed and followed Robert to his room. " honey I don't want you to be upset. But would you like if me or farther tried to force to clean in the bathtub like your a baby. I don't think so. I appreciate you taking your sister. Your helping me and your farther out a lot actually. But one think I do ask is you let your sister still be the age she is. That means letting her go to the bathroom by herself and take a shower. Now when your gone I don't want you to break those two rules understand " Sarah said she felt that was better.

Maddie got out the shower in a better mood and clean. She went to her room and got dressed then brought her suit case downstairs. She also made herself a bite to eat .'

Hailey don't even know what car she was taking. " umm I think his since its bigger l " she said as she pulled out the drive way.

Robert sighed and looked up at his mom.

"Mom, I don't act out like a little kid, and I don't do things that would make you need to take care of me," he said.

" Robert your misunderstanding me and your sister. She doesn't want you to bath her. That doesn't mean she going to break all your rules and run away. That's not like Maddie at all. We no she has an attitude on her. But she not the type to wander off or run way. " Sarah explained.

Maddie heard someone at the door. It looked like Hailey and her sister.
" hi Hailey " she said with a smile. " Robert just talking to my mom but you can come in " she said.
Hailey smiled and walked in.
" oh this my little sister Stephanie. "

" I agree. If Maddie wets herself she has to let your girlfriend clean her up just to make sure. But thank you for finally understanding " Sarah said then went back to her room to get ready for her meeting.

Maddie smiled at Stephanie.
" nice to meet. I'm actually happy your coming so when Robert and Hailey go off to hang out I'm not by myself " Maddie said happily.