LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am drowing...there is no sign of land

So I have been depressed for the past week. It has been a struggle this week. I mean it's not like I want to give up entirely but....I've been trying to find something that will make me not constantly worry about being flat broke in a year. I'm throwing my resume and demo reel at everyplace I can. I think I've done about 20 places in the past week. None of the places have even given me the time of the day and some of those places were ridiculously far away but I met there qualifications. I've had this week off from school. It's mostly been final stuff so I kind of been putting it off. I've looked into ways to make some extra $$$. I have like 5 survey apps on my phone. But it's really not enough and I'm still freaking out. Than there's the worrying about school. I have like two semesters until I'm done and when I'm at school I am not making money. I'm losing it at an alarming rate. So I need to get a job that much more. But it's hard because I can't work on those days.

Yea that's what I've been doing. So kind of an update, I contacted my mom's friend whom works for Employment Group to help me find a job. I want to finish my degree. So I need to find something that I can work on the weekends or with my Target job see if I can work closer to my school. I'm a bit more hesitant about the latter since they've been giving me inconsistent hours. I got like 5 this week. But what I'm hoping is to get something office-y like. But I'll settle working in a factory, on the weekends. Working that for like 24 hours a week would be enough for me. Than going to school. I am hoping that once I get done with school I will have a better job but if not I can continue to just doing the weekend stuff. But it causes my anxiety when I apply for a whole bunch of jobs. Even local jobs and they don't even call me...I live with my grandma and she's the best. I had a headlight go out on my car. And....she's constantly like "Do you need money?" and right now I don't need money as of yet. I'm rationing it out as best as I can. I'm hoping thing will get better. But right now everything sucks. Also, thanks for the comments