LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Wetter Gets Totally Babied pvt maximusdignitas

Baby_B_UK

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah sobbed as she looked down, all traces of her maturity had disappeared with a few movements of the razor. She whimpers and shudders as her wet panties and pyjamas are pulled back up

"You want me to go to the store in wet pyjamas?"

She picked her shoes up and handed them to her Uncle

Sarah knew she smelled of pee but didn't want to make her Uncle mad so she slipped her shoes on and headed downstairs to her Uncle and put her coat on to hide what she was wearing a little.

She wondered what her uncle needed as they went to the car, Sarah climbed in the back as her uncle strapped Maddy into the car seat at the side of her.

"Hey Uncle Daryl I don't want to sit here, I'm capable of walking you know! Let me out!"

Sarah blushed as she tried to press her legs together to hide her shame, she knew that she smelled of pee and knew if people got

Sarah cringes as the boy smiles and gets out of the checkout and leads them down the diaper aisle, she remains silent as to try and alleviate the embarrassment she was suffering. Little did she know that the embarrassment would get worse when her Uncle told the boy what had happened and how she'd been paddled.

As Sarah sat looking down, she blushed from the pee smell and the fire raging on her bottom

Sarah blushes as she hears this and has enough

"I'm not wearing diapers like some dumb baby, you can go to hell!"

Sarah regretted her outburst as soon as she saw the look on her Uncle's face

Sarah cringes and squirms as her Uncle puts everything on the checkout, a small amont of people are round and one lady points out that Sarah seems too old to be wearing diapers.

"You cant do this to me, it was one stupid accident, it wont happen again, just give me another

"potty training? im potty trained already you idiot!"

As people laugh and stare all sarah can do is look at the floor as she is pushed in the cart to the car

As each blow lands on her already sore bottom she cant helo but cry out in pain, as one spank lands she peeing herself right there in front of everyone.

"Ow, Uncle, stop, please stop, k, you win, ow, put me in a diaper!"

Sarah was embarrased as she was diapered like a baby, she wondered if this was the last of her Uncle's ideas for punishing her. As she sat in the car she wondered what he meant about the family gathering, surely she wouldn't be dressed like this when they went there.

She knew that her Uncle hadn't finished with her and dreaded getting back to his

Sarah blushes but glad he isnt saying anything more about her punishment or anything, she steps in the tub and lets her cares be washed away for now, hoping that her uncle will calm down and stop this silly punishment

Sarah blushes as she's told that basically she's going to be treated like her baby cousin, she held the towel and wrapped herself in it but didn't say anything, due to habit she started to dry herself as her uncle dried Maddy and got her ready for bed.

She winced as she dried her bottom and wondered what colour it was after being spanked

Sarah nodded as her Uncle dried her and listened to him, maybe if she behaved for now then hed stop this punishment and let her be herself

"Uncle Daryl....how long am I going to be in diapers for and um...whats my bottom like? its still sore"