LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lonely

BabieBoy

Hello Babyboy there`s `bout a gazzilion friendly AB/DLs here so you have come to

the right home for sure. got any ??? `bout anything then look around the boards &

I`m sure that you`ll find lots of like minded frinds. Welcome to D. D. & have fun!

(I`m a newbie too :thumbsup: ) :wub:

Tigger

AWW BABIEBOY AND MICKY!!! There are tons of ppl here who will be a friend to u and help u thru ur hard times! U can always message me or find me in the chatroom and Im always willing to lend a cuddle, huggle, snuggle or just a shoulder! Some in the room call me Mommy, some call me Auntie but most of all, Im a friend! U are never alone here, theres always (or most of the time) someone around to be with u! HUGGLES! U two will be ok! Come find me anytime u wanna talk!

CURIOUS

Well i am back. read your comments and thanks, especially mommy :D ! Well sadly i perchased a candy pacifier and no luck it was just candy. I once when i was a pre-teen i cam across a candy filled binky. it was a real binky once the candy was gone. one of many memories flooding my head and helping to confuse me. what to do? i currently long for a binky in my mouth with no way and no money with whish to get one or where. the candy filled one was 3 times the normal size and was the best thing i ever had. i miss it so. Any thoughts are appreciated. what do i do now. im so lost on everything!!

hey, if you can't get supplies, try xpmedical. They have 3 different disposibles. I assume you live in the US and that you like disposibles. I was the sameway at first but soon got aver it when I found this site. have fun

DLK

Hi Babieboy glad you have realised your enjoyment of Nappies/Diapers, hope you enjoy this site.

Being as you have access to a computer I am sure as the others have said that you will be able to order your supplies on=line as the choice of both suppliers and Nappy types can only be described as "Awsome", try loads of different makes until you find 1 or 2 that are really the buisness as far as you are concerned. :thumbsup:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :beer: