LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Gilmore Girls

Hi a friend of mine told me that there is tv show called the gilmore girls at that one of the girls wears diapers is this true? I have tried searching on google and the only thing that i could finf was this. Dose any one know what season its from and is there any clips out there would love to see this episode.

thanks nappyman

[Rory's bedroom - Rory wakes up and sees Lorelai sitting in a chair staring at her]

Rory: How long have you been sitting there?

Lorelai: Not long. An hour. . .and a half.

Rory: Why?

Lorelai: Because.

Rory:'Cause why?

Lorelai: Because today is the last first day of high school you’re ever gonna have.

Rory: You’re insane.

Lorelai: I’m not insane, I’m just sentimental, and you’re grown.

Rory: I’m not grown.

Lorelai: Yes, you are, you’re all grown up and soon you’ll be going off into the world.

Rory: Not yet.

Lorelai: But soon. And after you spread those wings and fly away, I won’t have the opportunity to give you this.

[Lorelai hands her a piece of paper]

Rory: What is it?

Lorelai: It’s your bill.

Rory: My what?

Lorelai: Yeah. I’ve been crunching the numbers, you know, adding up what you’ve cost me over the years – raising you, clothing you, feeding you, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Rory: Mmhmm.

Lorelai: Yes, I’ve itemized everything here by years and income ratio. I thought you could factor it into your student loan.

Rory: Oh boy.

Lorelai: One thing that’s painfully obvious here – you’ve used an extraordinary number of diapers.

Rory: I’m gonna go take a shower.

Lorelai: Really, it’s cost a fortune. What were you using all those diapers for?

Rory: I was building my ‘make Mommy go away’ castle

I'm not sure what season it is from. Probably three or four. But it has nothing to do with ABDL stuff. The mum, Lorelai was making a joke. She had a list of all the stuff Rory her daughter had cost her over the years. And one of the things she mentions is the diapers that Rory used as a baby. Then the scene is pretty much over and it moves on to something else.