LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Year 2007

Last year's been fun and I worked my ass off hard. I had two jobs. I made good money so I bought what I wanted. I'm a DL/AB so I bought all the diapers I wanted not to mention, some diaper videos, onsie, a new footed sleeper and a 3 feet," tigger the tiger" stuff animal. I got a email from kozy comfort footed sleeper's. Not just for kids anymore! ;) . This year with my tax returns I was thinking about buying a new twin size bed that I could maybe turn into a crib and some more footed sleeper's. Maybe one for everyday of the week? Some new stuff animal chartacter's (big one's). Like to buy Elmo and Pooh. And of course more diapers. Various types. I want to make my room different this year. Nice. Since I don't have to spend it on my girlfriend. I had a girlfriend who wasn't into this AB/DL stuff who didn't like it. We continued to be together till I had enough of her. Told her oneday, " I dont' need you". that was that. Any one this year planning any thing? like this? Like to hear from you!(others).

Well, kina unsure yet.

There is really no room for anything fancy where I am living now, but my GF an I own a house in the Pittsburgh area of PA (grab it about 1 year ago) but it still needs a lot of work (but the price was definitely right - $6000 - that IS NOT a down-payment, that's full payment!), and we are not 100% sure what we want to ultimately do with it, just grabbed it figuring can't loose for that price - yest a lot of work needs to be done to it, but most of what it needs, I can do myself. (about 100 years old, and I know it's been vacant for about 15 years - last year I basically concentrated on cleaning up to Yard, and fixing the plumbing).

If we actually manage to fix at least the may structural problems with it (mostly just rotted wood, missing windows, exc.) and decide to move in to it ourselves, I might do for something similar - if not, there just isn't enough room.

Well, kina unsure yet.

There is really no room for anything fancy where I am living now, but my GF an I own a house in the Pittsburgh area of PA (grab it about 1 year ago) but it still needs a lot of work (but the price was definitely right - $6000 - that IS NOT a down-payment, that's full payment!), and we are not 100% sure what we want to ultimately do with it, just grabbed it figuring can't loose for that price - yest a lot of work needs to be done to it, but most of what it needs, I can do myself. (about 100 years old, and I know it's been vacant for about 15 years - last year I basically concentrated on cleaning up to Yard, and fixing the plumbing).

If we actually manage to fix at least the may structural problems with it (mostly just rotted wood, missing windows, exc.) and decide to move in to it ourselves, I might do for something similar - if not, there just isn't enough room.

Money pays. I live in a house right now that needs work too. It's paid off. A house from 78". with a really nice land scaping. So were doing a lot of remolding. Were're talking about adding a room, but I'm not that professional, so I guess I'll have to get my uncle. Hire him for a little while. There was a double wide next to us. The owners move out. It was put up for sale.. never sold till it was put up for auction. It sold for 90 feet x 120 feet for 9,000. The man who bought it is demolishing it to the foundation. Something new or used coming out for rent. Smart. It's pretty big... I look out my window and wish I had 9,000 dollars. Have all that open yard.

Where's my flying car?! My self-cleaning diapers?! My robo-nanny?! Hell, I'd settle for just a holodeck :P!

Anyway, Just wanting to say Happy New Year to everyone, and putting myself out there. I'm up for meeting people, so feel free to contact me.

I'm actually in the early planning stages of some sort of meet & Greet and/or munch and/or "party" in the Milwaukee area. I've got access to a private clubhouse to entertain in, but I can go bigger or smaller depending on the amount of interest. Like I said, this is the early stages of planning, but would LOVE to have some sort of idea as to how many would be interested.

If you're planning something yourself in the area, drop me a line if you wish, and I can help with organizing, planning, or just showing up.

Anyway, For whatever may come in the new year, I wish you all the best in all your endeavors, and look forward to meeting more of you in the upcoming months.

Where's my flying car?! My self-cleaning diapers?! My robo-nanny?! Hell, I'd settle for just a holodeck :P!

Actually, creating a working holodeck would be MORE difficult than all those other things.

Everything else basically would only require a computer program to inter-act with physical objects. - A holodeck would require a computer program to produce objects that at least appear to be real in that setting, but do it from nothing physically real to start with..

anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.....

Actually, creating a working holodeck would be MORE difficult than all those other things.

Everything else basically would only require a computer program to inter-act with physical objects. - A holodeck would require a computer program to produce objects that at least appear to be real in that setting, but do it from nothing physically real to start with..

anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.....

Why ya gotta rain on my parade?!

Awww... yer gonna make me cwy! :crybaby: hehe, just kidding.

Well, for the record, I would LOVE a working holodeck myself - but the fact is technologically it can not be done with the technology humans currently have.

However, the other things you mentioned, CAN be done with the technology currently available. It's a question of is the cost worth it. A simple example - Forget about making it fly for now - you COULD build a car that was 100% impossible for anyone to ever get injured in regardless of what kind of an accident it was involved in - but to actually build it, would cost more than most people spend for a house!

And as for your flying can - if you check in to it - it was done already, years ago, but never got beyond the prototype because it was proven to be too complexed for anyone be a trained pilot to actually use, was sort of unreliable (making it dangerous), and required high speeds (about 100 MPH) just to get it off the ground (that equals a potential danger for those that wish to stay on the ground), and was extremely costly to build. - some of that using technology more modern than was available at the time the prototype was made may be different now - but I'll bet it's still so costly to do, it's just not worth doing for anything more than a "rich mans toy".

Hey diaperlad,

Where did you get your diaper videos? I know DPF used to sell some, but of course I can't get any from them anymore. I would prefer them to be about women in diapers, but I wouldn't mind if they had men in there too. I have tons of pics of women in diapers but videos are always better! :thumbsup:

Well for me I plan on adding a secound floor to my home. Including a secound bathroom and two rooms for the kids. Our room downstairs gets bigger, plus bigger tub. other room will be office space. All this is okay with wife as long as she gets a "sewing room" ;)

Hey diaperlad,

Where did you get your diaper videos? I know DPF used to sell some, but of course I can't get any from them anymore. I would prefer them to be about women in diapers, but I wouldn't mind if they had men in there too. I have tons of pics of women in diapers but videos are always better! :thumbsup:

I got them on ebay. Three DVD's and one VHS video. They all vary. Different scenes men and women together, and just women/women together. I haven't seen any on ebay lately.

Hey diaperlad,

Or you could come with me to the dark side and use DC++ along with the http://www.hub-yokozuna.de/ ... to get gbs and gbs of movies and pictures :D!

Come to the Dark side ... i mean we do have diapers in the dark side and its free! >:3

Necros~

(This post will probably be deleted within 45 seconds of actual posting XD ... thats my guest anyways.)

Last year was the year of self-discovery. I failed out of university, learned I had ADHD, realized my ABDL nature, and started a long journey of emotional self-understanding.

My goal this year is to get my SAP ABAP developer certification, get some code published, get a good paying job, get my own apartment, get a credit card, and then buy all the ABDL stuff I can reasonably afford/need.

After that, I hope to achieve clear emotional balance, go back to university for computer science, and start some entrepreneurial endeavours.

• 2 weeks later...

Last year was the year of self-discovery. I failed out of university, learned I had ADHD, realized my ABDL nature, and started a long journey of emotional self-understanding.

My goal this year is to get my SAP ABAP developer certification, get some code published, get a good paying job, get my own apartment, get a credit card, and then buy all the ABDL stuff I can reasonably afford/need.

After that, I hope to achieve clear emotional balance, go back to university for computer science, and start some entrepreneurial endeavours.

Hello incomplete dude, I just want to wish you all the best luck in the word with getting back on the horse that threw ya. I too have adhd and can really be like the berlin wall for one that has it, but I've been told that its a wall that can be gotten over. Until the internet, I felt totally alone in life being ab/dl in which also was a great journey of emotional self-understanding. The support from others here is really wonderful. Good luck. Alan :thumbsup: