LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plz I Need Major Help Plz

hi my name is bobby and i need help im 18 and live with my girlfriend she works at night (thank god) and thats when i wear wear diapers and i cant tell her i need to know how to make a disposible diaper cause i cant use towels any more cause we only have 2 now and those r for our showers so plz tell me how to make a disposible daipers all suggestions or highly appreciated

Doesn't your girlfriend notice that all the towels keep going? And since it says that you are in Canada, I think you can buy disposable's in shops there, so you could just buy them, rather than making them.

Yeah, or use an old rug, I bet they can do fine too... Maybe start cutting off the carpet underneath your furniture and use that, it can take months before she starts asking silly questions such as, why don't you want me to move that sofa and such :D

I wouldn't even know how to begin to make a disposable diaper. I wouldn't even attempt to do it myself! I think it would be so much easier to buy them at your local supermarket or "big box" and then hide them at home or in your car (assuming you have your own). That's not to mention the fact the disposables you can buy are made for that specific purpose. As for buying that first package of disposables, you might want to go to another town where you don't know anyone, and are not likely to run into any acquaintances.

You're right that you need help. But the help you need isn't in making disposable diapers.

Right now, there's 2 things, that in my opinion you absolutely must do, unless you want your life to fall apart around you in short order:

1) Stop now! Get off the diaper thing until you get other parts of your life figured out. At this moment in your life, this is critical. (I am in no way saying give up the interest, or stop forever, but rather to abstain starting three days before you read this.)

2) Fix the other things that are wrong in your life.

You have not told us much, but you say you are 18 and live with your girlfriend, and that you can't tell her about your diapers, and that you want to make your own disposables. You also typed all of this with no punctuation or capitalization.

I'm gonna be logical and see what I can deduce from this.

1) You can't buy disposable diapers. My guess is you are worried your girlfriend will find them. Perhaps they aren't available near you, but this seems unlikely--but, perhaps you do not have transportation to take you far enough to acquire them in a location you feel comfortable. If you thought it would work to buy them, my guess is you would.

2) Your own family is somehow unavailable to you. Either you aren't on good terms with them, or you don't have family available. You are only 18 and you are living with someone who holds an intimate position with you, yet you do not trust her to know about your "secret" interests. Why would you choose to live with such a person at such a young age if you didn't feel that you had much of a choice? Perhaps you feel emotionally dependent on her, perhaps you are financially dependent on the living situation, or perhaps you feel responsibility toward her (did you knock her up?). Either way, you seem rather tied to living very close to someone that you don't trust very much.

3) You do not trust your girlfriend. This seems self apparent.

What does this boil down to? It seems apparent that you have issues with finances, issues with independence, and issues with trust. Fix these problems. Until you do, you simply are at too great of a risk of getting caught with your little escapades. There's a time in life for everything, and whatever the details of your situation, right now is the time to pull your head out of your ass and stop worrying about your fetish and start worrying about getting your living situation fixed up.

If your life can't support it, which you have said it can't, in more ways than one, then you shouldn't do it. Where do you go when this girl you're living with that you can't trust finds out what you're into and decides you're not so cool?

I'm seriously not trying to be a jerk, but everything you're saying should be throwing up bright, shiny warning flags with glitter and little fountain fireworks going off in circles around them.

Before you ask "how can I sneak around?" you should be asking "how can I get myself into a situation where I don't risk so much by sneaking around?"

Nice reply by Morv. I usually like what he have to say.

But I think there is another possibility that he failed to mention.... that the poster is not really 18, and doesn't really live with his girlfriend. My take on people that write as poorly as he did, is that they are kids.

Sorry if I am wrong.

Yea, Mr. Sea Otter, I considered that possibility. But, I feel no particular need to draw attention to someone that may be underage. Though there are rules of the forum/site against it, I do not feel that I need to address it, as it does not bother me much. I spent time on many sites trying to find a community and, mostly, pictures of females in diapers, starting when I was about fourteen. However, I had the amazing ability to write in complete sentences at a very young age.

Either way, many of the issues still apply. Need to be comfortable with family -- though I chose not to, if I had bought diapers between age 14 and 18, I would not have worried about my family finding them, as my parents didn't decide to just search through my room as I chose to stay out of trouble -- mutual respect. I also had transportation when I needed it, starting when I got my license at 18. I also had income, earlier from allowance, and later from a job. Economic independence -- to some degree.