LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Trance Under A Middle-school Student, A High Schooler Gets Younger (Private with Bard Jr. and Maximusdignitas)

George looks at Christian and then back at the food. "It's ghouloss."

Bart says, "It' rice, potatoes, beef and flour."

George thinks that Christian needs something besides a shirt and diaper. He whispers something to Bart.

ooc: How about make Christian more like a girl.

George was that Christian took two serving. It meant it liked it. There was enough for each to have two serving which they all took. He got the ice cream and dished out two scoops per person.

He said to Christian. "So you like to play with dolls. Who do you like best?"

ooc: Fine with me. His hair should be long enough for pigtail. I can take him to a salon for that.

George starts eating the ice cream. "Of course they are for girls." He starts of spoonfull of ice cream. He allows it to melt slowly in his mouth, enjoying it as slips down his throat. "That why I asked you. Would you prefer baby, toddler or preteen?" Bart laughs at this. "I got all three." Too bad no dresses. Panties but no dresses. Maybe they should go out tomorrow and get some.

"Oh, sure you're not." He has plans to make Christian beg for a dress. "Brush your teeth, get in your pajamas and get ready for bed." He clapped his hands. He didn't want any argument. He would talk to Bart after Christian was in bed. He had things to set up and things to look up.

In the basement, he sets the preteens dolls on the north wall, preschool dolls on the south wall and the baby dolls on the West wall. All the accessary on the East wall.

He goes upstairs and sets up the recording. It will change Christian into a doll lover but which kind is unsure. George gets into bed. He dreams of Christian being a cute little girl. Oh, what fun will he have.

He is puzzled that Christian isn't showing up. George looks and find him in a crib. He doesn't remember putting him in one. He shrugs. "I'll get you out." He lowers the side. Doesn't check nor remind him about it.

"Get ready for breakfast."

• 2 weeks later...