LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher new babies. Private

Hya123

Hailey finished making the bed then walked over to rose. " okay rose so if you want you can shower and get ready for tomorrow " Hailey said laying a towel on the bed.

Sofia started to cry even more. " h o wwww did you k n oo we " Sofia stutter.

"I'm not going to kick you out for that but we are going to need to think of a way to deal with this honey " Quinn said as she carry on driving using a understanding motherly voice when she got to the house she park the car and started helping Sofia move her stuff in

Sofia still frowned but her bags in the room and put her clothes in his dresser. " okay can we discuss this later please" she ask this was really bad subject for her.

Hailey moved over so rose could sit next to her. " so this is all new to isn't it " Hailey asked already knowing the answer.

Hailey gets up and goes to talk to Quinn. " what's wrong " she asked.

Sofia finished getting out the shower she was in a purple night gown she had. She sat next to rose and watched tv.

Hailey was surprised when she found that out. " wow I didn't know that is it all the time " Hailey asked then thought about some rules. " I think bedtime should be at 9 on school nights and homework must be done after school. But other than that not much " Hailey said to Quinn.

"She told me she leaks during the day too " Quinn tells Hailey and nods her head at the rules " also they will have chores to and what do we do about Sofia and what do we know about Rose ?" Quinn ask

Hailey thought for a minute this would be the chance to baby Sofia. " well I think we should try pull ups for now but if that doesn't work than diapers " Hailey suggested. " I don't know much but you the way her dorm was she was pretty childish"

"I thought that too maybe take her to choose tomorrow and aww that cute she doesn't seem really childish so that cute " Quinn says smiling at the thought of Rose being childish so cute

Hailey smiled to. " yea sounds good but let's them the rules in the morning. And I thought it was two " Hailey said with a giggle. Then looked at her watch. " say it's getting late let's tell the girls to get to bed."

Hailey walked In the living room with Quinn. " okay girls it's time to get some sleep. You both had a long day and a longer one tomorrow but thank god it's the weekend so no classes" Hailey sat and waits for the girls to get up.

Sofia got up and walked over to Quinn and Hailey and hugged them. " goodnight " she say then goes to her room. She goes to the room and gets out her bear and then lays in the bed. In the middle of the night she puts her thumb in her mouth.

Rose look at the time and felt like it was to early to go to bed but got up from the couch and nodded at both women shyly before going to bed also she grab her blankie and stuff ducky before snuggling down into bed and fell asleep

Hailey snuggled with Quinn and watched a movie with her.

In the middle of the night Sofia started to pee her bed with out even knowing. These accidents were becoming more constant than she thought. Sofia looked like a toddler with her bear thumb in mouth and now wet sheets. It was so cute.

Rose always had trouble sleeping so kept waking up during the night but when she slept she was sucking on her duck wing snuggling her blankie with her butt in the air looking cute too

Hailey nodded and followed quinn to rose first. Hailey smiled. Rose looked just like a 4 year old girl sucking on her duck wing. " aww she so cute " she said smiling. Then walked to Sofia room and smiled seeing her in a more baby position.