LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher new babies. Private

Hya123

Hailey could tell rose was confused." We can transfer you guys to our house and become you host family for the rest of your time at college" Hailey explained with a smile on her face.

Sofia was surprised she wasn't excepting that. " really " she said. Not believing it

Hailey thought she didn't want to tell them right away what she wanted. " umm no catch just want to help you guys out " Hailey said trying to convincing.

Sofia smiled this was so exciting. " when can we move in "

Hailey sat there thinking. " how about I take rose to her dorm to get her bags then Quinn can take Sofia" Hailey said getting up from the table.

Sofia looked at rose and nodded her head. Wondering why the girl didn't talk.

Hailey got up and went over to rose. " yes now lets go " she said leasing her to the door. Hailey opened the passenger door for her and waited till she put her seat belt on. " seat belt please " then Hailey got in the car and started to drive to the dorms.

Hailey got out the car and followed Quinn to her dorm. Then started to help her pack her things.

Sofia put her seatbelt. When they got to the dorm it smelled like old pee. Sofia been so stressed out lately she wet the bed. But didn't tell anyone. She started to pack her things.

Hailey just looked around the dorm it was so tiny. She tried helping rose but didn't help her. She started to bring a couple of boxes down to the car.

Sofia didn't think of anything of the smell she was kind of use to it. " yeah it does " she say not paying attention.

Rose didn't have much so didn't take long for everything to be pack and put in the car once Rose was in the car she play with her hands before taking a deep breath and saying "t t th th tha

Hailey finishes putting the last box in the car then waited for rose to get in. " your welcome honey " Hailey said smiling happy that rose spoke even if it was one word.

Sofia finished her packing grabbing her stuffed animal she had then went to the car and loaded it up with Quinn. " thanks " she says softly.

Hailey brought rose to the house and helped bring the boxes inside the house. " after class we can get things to make the room more comfortable " Hailey explained as she set the last boxes down.

Rose shakes her head at that no it's fine I don't have the money for that Rose put down worryingly she didn't have a lot of money to her name so didn't want to waste what she had to give towards Hailey and Quinn.

Hailey sat down on the bed. " oh know me and Quinn will pay for your basic needs. We have the money so you don't have to worry " Hailey said hoping rose would understand.

Sofia got worried for a minute she didn't want to bring up her bed wetting. " umm no " she says trying not to bring it up.

Hailey could tell wasn't not liking the idea. " it's not a waste we have the money to make you comfortable so don't worry about " Hailey said. Then moved over and started to make the bed.

Sofia laughed at Quinn joke. Then she finally gave in. " I'm sorry but sometimes I have an accident at night time " Sofia started to cry.