LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teacher new babies. Private

Hya123

Sofia nodded and scurried to her dorm. She changed into something she thought was nice. But the outfit she had on made her younger. Other than Sofia went on with her day and waited to till five.

Hailey hug Quinn back. " so invited this girl name rose to our house for dinner at five because I found out she was mute and want her to break out her shell" Hailey explained to Quinn.

"Ah I invited this girl name Sofia over to dinner too at 5 she been very stress lately and seem to need some help " Quinn says then frowns "sweetheart if the girl mute then how you going get out of her shell ?" She adds confuse

Hailey thought about it for a minute. " well maybe if she gets comfortable around us we will she will speak. That's my goal. " Hailey explains as she thinks about it. " maybe treating Sofia like a little kid will be good for her especially if she is super stressed. "

" well she said that she has a really bad stutter and choose not to so I'm guessing she was bullied" Hailey explained. Then she felt like Quinn didn't want what she wanted. " do you not want to do this " she asked after thinking about it.

Quinn nodded to that " most likely yes so try not to push honey also I don't want to make Sofia do something she doesn't want to do even if she would make a cute little girl " Quinn finely says after thinking about it then adds "anyway should we get going ?"

Hailey sighed and grabbed Quinn hand. " oh I definitely won't force her honey then she won't like us " Hailey said as the walked out the class. " your right I can't wait to meet her to see how cute she is "

Hailey and Quinn made a nice dinner for four. Hailey got ready and waited for the guest to arrive. Hailey went to open the door for the first guest. " hello rose come in " Hailey said inviting the girl in.

Sofia came running in behind rose. " hi I'm Sofia "
She said softly looking at Hailey.
" hi I'm Hailey Quinn wife " Hailey said in let both girls in.

Rose jump and blink looking at both Sofia and hailey before giving a small nod to both and a small smile.

Quinn came out the kitchen when she heard the door close and heard Hailey and Sofia voices "hello Sofia and hi you must be rose " Quinn says

( sorry don't know what happened)

Hailey sat the girls down and brought them there drinks and some food. " okay girls dig in " Hailey said taking a bite of food.

Sofia smiled and started to eat her food really hungry.

Hailey looked up when no one answered. " well when I was in college I didn't live in a dorm because all of the parties and respnonseblities I had I rented out a room with a lady " Hailey said looking at the girls.

Hailey looked at rose text. " yes it was because they actually helped me out when I needed it " Hailey said to rose.

Sofia looked up. " I wish I could get a host family " she said hating living in a dorm.