LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New college baby.(private)

Hya123

Hailey was a junior in college. She has brown hair blue eyes. Hailey was sort of popular but she wanted something more. One day she was sucking the internet and found something called and adult baby. She found it fascinated and wanted to take care of some one like that. She found out she would get a new roommate. Named honey. She saw her and hone was perfect for what Hailey wanted. The day finally arrived and everything was perfect.

Honey is a freshman at college, she is nervous to be in school again after taking a break for a year. She's 19 years old but is quite short for her age. Honey's physical appearance matches her name as she has rich blonde locks and loving brown eyes. She is extremely nervous to room with someone but she is happy it's just her and her room mate Hailey.

Hailey heard a knock on the door and went to open it. " hi you must be honey. I'm Hailey come in " Hailey said friendly. This girl was exactly like her picture. Perfect for Hailey.

Hailey smiled and finished the tour. " well I kind of have OCD so I keep everything clean " she explains. Then she notices she left the bear on the bed she didn't mean to do that. Then she saw honey liked it. " well it's just a gift

Hailey smiled and went to to the living and came back. " well new roomy lets go get some drinks tonight and some food my treat " Hailey offered. Hailey wondered if honey was into stuff like drinking.

Hailey knew this girl wasn't a drinker. " okay lets go " Hailey said grabbing her purse. Hailey walked down stairs with honey and showed her where classes were and stuff like that and were most people hung out. Shortly after the arrived at a small restaurant. He got seated. " I didn't even ask what you major is "

"I'm majoring in art, like drawing and painting," she smiles, "How about you?" She is looking around and enjoying the atmosphere. Many people are older than her, she looks so sweet and innocent compared to everyone in comparison. "There are so many different classes," she comments.

Hailey nodded."well i have been to so many party's " Hailey joked. The food arrived after. Hailey started to eat her chicken scampi. " get use to this place I eat here about once a week "