LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's A Me!

Hello. Some of you may know me from other boards on the 'net, where I've been posting under this same moniker for years, but for those who don't... this is for YOU!

I'm 24 in Milwaukee, WI. Originally from NC where I lived until just this year. I used to be involved with a "mommy" but that didn't work out, so here I am in WI.

I'm mostly into computers, video games, and trying to have fun. Music is my life sometimes, and I'm very active in keeping up with certain kinds of music.

Thank god for independant radio up around here, 91.7! So, if anyone wants to chat, my info is posted, but please identify yourself and how you found me when you first contact me, as to not confuse the hell out of me.

I have a website (listed in my profile) where you can read some of my stories I've written over the years.

HEllo!

Welcome to the DD board! Ive kept up with your stories on the abdlstoryforum and have even posted a comment or two, under the name Diaperboybond. Look forward to seeing some more stories from you on here. Again, welcome and have a good stay.