LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

Ben shook his head. "This is all you. If you can change a diaper in the worst of it's conditions, then you can change any diaper." He said. "Go upstairs into the nursery. Get a clean diaper, powder, and wipes. That's all on the changing table next to each other."

Nick giggled. "Me make messy!" He had no clue that he was giving Chris his first taste of fatherhood.

Erica sighed. "I think...I know I'm pregnant. I've had morning sickness for a while now." She said. "No telling Ben or Chris yet. I want to see how today goes."

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris put nick down to get the changing supplies and brought back diaper powder and wipes and got nick as he kept coughing and gagging and he hadn't even gotten the diaper off yet "oh my gosh how do you even do this"

Adam was feeling better now his belly full of milk he snuggled holding onto Ben. He tryed to grunt and push a mess in his diaper but couldn't as he was a little backed up and he fussed a little not being able to go

Amy smiled big at Erica "oh that's exciting and your secret is safe with me. You'll be great and we'll be here for support. And now these guys will have someone else to play with" as she rubs her stomach

Ben chuckled. "Amy and I have changed thousands of diapers. You learn to tolerate the smell. Trust me, we both have our moments where we gag as well. Just not as much." He said as he rubbed Adam's tummy. He knew that Adam had a history of getting backed up ever since he was a newborn. Tummy rubs usually helped.

Nick laid down flinging his legs.

Erica grinned. "How does it feel..when they are able to move inside you? I feel so attached to it already." She asked curiously.

Nick grabbed the keys and played with them.

Ben laughed. "Adult food. The same foods that you and I eat. Don't worry, when you have kids, you and Erica will have a few months before the diapers will actually start stinking." He said as he carried Adam into the kitchen and administered some baby laxatives. "No buddy. Brother is getting cleaned up. The medicine that you just took will help your tummy feel better." Ben took Adam back to the livingroom and set him by his toys. He texted Amy.

Chris finally got nick clean and in a new diaper and sighed relieved "ok so maybe it's a little harder than you and Amy make it look"

Adam played with his toys starting to groan from his tummy ache as the laxatives started to work and he stood up and squatted in the living room as he quickly pushed a load in his diaper that wa so heavy it made his diaper sag as felt better but upset at the same time.

amy laughed about the Chris text but felt bad about Adam "oh my poor baby boy. Are you sure he's ok. Erica and i just finished our nails I can come home if he needs me."

amy looks at Erica "well it looks like Chris will get plenty of experience changing diapers today he just changed his first poopy one with nick and Adam was just given a laxative." As they walked to maternity clothing store next to the salon to get dresses for both of them

"the more you do it, the more efficient you'll become." Ben said. "You figured out how to distract Nick. Amy and I figured out distraction way down the road." He eyed his son and saw the look, and the diaper sag. "I hate to do this to you, but Nick's diaper was nothing. You are about to change a worst case scenario diaper. Adam has been constipated all morning, and well....he finally went. I'll be right here with you while you do it."

Ben texted back

Chris eyes got big when he saw what happened "oh common Ben maybe I can watch you and take notes from you" Adam tummy was still a bit hurting but for now he just wanted out of his full diaper and started crying

amy tryed on dresses and was having a good day but sighed missing her 2 hyper active boys

"If you struggle, I'll step in. Don't worry. You did fine your first time." Ben said. "I'll be right here with you. Adam come to daddy."

Nick giggled. He loved the funny noises that Chris made.

Erica noticed her friend's change in demeanor. "I know you miss them. But you can't be mommy 24-7. You'll go crazy. I know Ben wants you to have a good time." She said and examined a dress.

Adam waddled over as it was hard to walk and hugged onto bens leg rubbing his eyes on his sleeve as Chris got ankther diaper and wipes to change Adam.

"you'll understand when your baby comes. It's different, I mean I know he's with Ben and he's a great dad but it's hard not to honk about them or wonder what they're doing and make sure they don't need anything" as Amy comes out of the dressing room trying on a dew other dresses

Ben gently laid Adam down. "Whew! I bet you feel better buddy!" He said waving a hand in front of his face and popping in Adam's pacifier. "You got this man."

Nick played with his toys waiting for his brother.

Erica nodded. "I understand. Ben is taking care of them. Just like he takes care of you." She said."What do you think of this one?"

Chris took a deep breath and held his breath while he changed "gosh I didn't know it was possible but this one is worse than nick" as he got wipes and and mid cleaning Adam started to pee making Chris run off and Adam giggled a little bit

Ben could not help but laugh as he took over cleaning his son. "You're such a silly boy! Chris already had to deal with your stinky pants. Then, you pee on him?" Ben taped on the new diaper and leaned down, blowing raspberries on Adam's tummy. He motioned for Chris to come back over. "Those things happen. Sometimes we get peed on or pooped on. We get thrown up on, food thrown at us, or dirt. We deal with tantrums and anger. And I would not have it any other way. Look at Nick and Adam, I'm their hero. I love their smiles and laughter. That, in and of itself, is worth changing poopy diapers." He paused. "Don't you want that?"

Nick giggled as Chris ran for cover.

Erica started thinking. "How do you think Chris is handling everything? You think Ben assumes I'm pregnant? When you had the boys, did he pick up on it before you told him?" She asked.

Adam snuggled and did think it was pretty funny watching Chris run away. He went and started to play with his brother as he brought over there action figures to play with.

chris sighed and laughed a little "I think so i mean I know Erica will be a phenomenal mother and I want to create a family with her and if that entails some dirty diapers I can deal with that"

i think "Chris will be fine he loves you Erica and as soon as he finds out his going to love you more than he knew possible and love that baby more than he knew possible. How about this, Ben and i anniversary is coming up and I wanted to take him out for a night and spend a night at a hotel especially before the babies come. How about you and Chris babysit for a night and get some more practice especially working together when it comes to the babies"

Nick grabbed a figure and started playing.

"You guys will be wonderful parents. Diapers are only half of raising kids." Ben said smiling.

Erica nodded. "That would be fun. I think we could do that for you guys." She said eating more of her food.

Ben nodded. "Chris, help me get their shoes on for the park." He said as he grabs Adam and starts sliding on his shoes.

Nick clapped his hands. "Park daddy park!"

"So what will you guys be doing about 4 kiddos in diapers?" Erica asked curious.

Chris got nicks shoes for him and helped him get them on and ties them for him "ok there we go" as he looked st Ben "should I get the stroller for them or let them walk to the park without it?"

as Adam waited for Ben to put on his shoes for him.

amy sighed and started to dig into the cake "i don't know I mean I told Chris I want to start potty training that twins I mean they go through almost 16 a day between the 2 of them I can't imagine what it will be like to have another pair in diapers. But Chris is worried that the twins will regress when the twins are born and be jealous and refuse to go potty

"Get the stroller. It's in the closet." Ben said as he tied Adam's shoes. "All done little guy."

Nick smiled as he waited by the door.

"I understand." Erica began. "But I think the boys will tell you when they wanna train. All forcing potty training will do is cause resistance. You guys might be changing 4 times the diapers, but you can make do. Maybe have days where one of you changes one set of the twins all day while the other changes the other set. Maybe you can alternate diaper changes? You do one and the next one is Ben's."

Ben grabs Adam and buckles him in as well. "Alright, let's go!" Ben said as he grabbed the diaper bag and a picnic lunch, ushering everyone out the door.

Nick clapped his hands. "Go Chris go!"

Erica thought about it. "I know Ben brought up the idea of moving to a bigger house, maybe you can bring up the idea of him working from home more? Not saying everyday, just a few days out of the week that way you don't feel so alone." She said.

Chris playfully pushed the stroller as Adam laughed and giggled. As they arrive Adam sees some ducks in the pond "daddy daddy uckie uckie!!" As he tryed to get out of his stroller to play wth them.

amy thought about it "it's a good idea but I also know how much he loves the guys at work but it would help a lot to have him here especially the first few weeks after the twins are born"

Ben quickly and covertly snaps a pic of Chris pushing the stroller playfully and sends it to Amy. Once at the park, he unbuckles Adam and holds his hand while they walk to the pond. "Yeah, those are duckies. But you have to be quiet so they don't leave. They don't like loud things." He said.

Erica nodded. "Have him work from home for 3-4 weeks. That way you have some help. Even if he has the boys. Divide and conquer." She explained.

Nick struggled to get out. "Cwis! Out! Pwease!"