LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy she eyes got big and she smiled and kissed Ben happily "I can't believe we got the house that's amazing."

she looked down at nick "it means we're gonna get a really bit house so you and your brother have more space to play around"

"I know sweetie!" Ben said happily. "Now just to wait for these little ones to come. We can move in as early as next week."

**TIME SKIP**

"You sure the doctor knows what she is talking about?" Ben asked concerned as they sat in the living room of their new house. "You are a week past your due date and all she can say is that they will come soon." They had fully moved in a few months prior. "I just wanna see my girls already."

Nick played in he and his brother's room. Since moving, their rood was quite a bit bigger.

Amy nodded her head as she layer on the couch pretty much unable to move or do much now because of her full term pregnant with the twins "babe we talked about ''tis they just need a little more time in there to full develop. Doctors said if nothing happens by Monday than they'll do a c-section.

adam running around enjoying the space and jumping up and down

Ben sighed. "I know. I know. I'm just eager to meet them." He said. "Have you thought about names? I like Elyse and Layla. It's your decision though."

Nick looked over at his brother. "No jumpin. You gon get huwt bwother." He warned.

"I like elaina and Layla. They are gonna be soo beautiful and will have 2 great big brothers to protect them"

adam kept playing "but it fun...." he paused for a moment and squatted startin to grunt and fart. The boys were getting bigger and eating more which meant going through more diapers and Adam quickly filled his to the brim as his diaper sagged and he felt better before going back to playing

Adam blushed "yea I make big tinkly" giggling as he waddled out of his room still a it lost around his big new house as he looks around for mommy and daddy.

amy started to fall asleep her hand resting on her stomach trying to rest

Ben walked upstairs and found Adam in the back end of the hallway. "Hey buddy, what are you and your brother up to?" He said as he carried him into their room, seeing Nick on the floor. "Whew! Smells like you did a number on your diaper." He said as the smell was becoming quite potent.

Nick waved. "Daddy where mommy?"

Adam giggled sucked on his thu,b "daddy I wanna wear Elmo diapee please" as he kicked and squirmed while he was payed on the changing table.

Amy could hear Ben had his hands full and slowly made her way to the boys room wanting to make sure everything was ok "hey nick mommy is right here.."

"Got it buddy!" Ben said as he got everything ready. He noticed Amy walk in. "Sweetie, you might wanna take Nick and leave the room. With your stomach right now, you won't want to smell one of our son's famous creations."

Nick held his hand out. "Mommy, want go downstairs."

Amy was already starting to get a bit nauseous from Adams diaper and laughed a little "yea probably a good idea. But be careful you know how the twins are they pretty much are on the same cycle" as she held her hand "ok take mommy hand" as she left with nick and took him downstairs "you want some yummy apple juice?"

adam layed there reaching up and playing with his toes which now fascinates him and babbled

Nick nodded as he took Amy's hand.

Ben pulled his toes down, untaping his diaper and holding his breath. With the girls coming any day now, he was expecting twice the amount of diapers. He finished up wiping Adam before applying a new diaper. "All done and sweet smelling!" He said as he picked Adam up..

Amy went to the kitcen and poured apple juice into a soppy cup for nick moving very slowly as she held her stomach a few times taking deep breaths

adam sucked his thumb "daddy I wan my awimal wackers pweety peese "

Nick took his sippy cup and started drinking.

Ben came down with Adam and put him down, going over to Amy. "Babe , you alright? You've been holding your belly all day today. Is there something you aren't telling me?"

Any was starting to take shorter breaths "boo I'm fine I'm just.....ahhhhh" she screamed a little in pain not wanting to srry the kids but she feels her water break and she looks at Ben "o need to get to a hospital, it's time"

Ben tried his best to keep his cool. "Alright, there is one thing we did not think of." He said as he grabbed Amy's hospital bag. "We have to take the twins with us. Who do we call to watch them in the waiting room? We won't be able to."

Nick sat drinking his juice. He had never seen his mommy in so much pain and was a bit scared.

There's a nursery in the maternity wing of the hospital they can go". As she tryed to put on a brace face for the twins not wanting to scare them as she slowly made her way to the car and let Ben take the kids.

they all rush to the hospital gettIng there pretty fast and shortly after Amy goes into labor and gives birth to there twin girls. She passes out exhausted ready get after and the nurse brings the twins to Ben "want to meet your daughters?" The nurse asks

"Of course." Ben said as he cradled them in his arms. "Hi Elaina and Layla. I'm your daddy. Your mommy is resting. You guys have two older brothers too, and they'll probably be very protective." Ben smiled down at them.

(Are we each one of the twin girls? Or how do you want to do that?)

amy started to slowly wake up to the sound of Ben and the girls cooing. She slowly woke up in pain still but stayed quiet as she watched ben be an amazing father to his 2 new additions

Amy slowly woke up as she was still in a bit of pain she tryed to sit up but winced a little "you can hold them sweetie. I'm still hurting a bit, besides they seem happy to be held by daddy" as amy watched her precious twin girls be cradled "how are they?"

"They are the cutest baby girls ever." Ben said. "Just like their mommy." He sat down in the chair by his wife's bed, a twin in each arm. "One thing that is different from when the boys were born, they have nor really cried that much. They've whined a bit, but that was easily solved by a paci."