LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben bent down and picked Adam up. "Hey big boy! Let's see a smile. Once mommy is done changing your brother, we'll get you in a dry diapee. How does that sound?" He said as he bounced Adam lightly.

Adam snuffled and wiped is tears in is sleeve sucking his tumble cuddled into bens cheet. Adam was always the more cranky one in the mornings and took him a little bit to settle down.

amy finished wit nicks diaper growing the diaper away in he diaper genie "can you empty that later babe it's pretty full"

Adam sucked on his pacifier calming down as he looked up at Ben and moved around playing with daddy's face as he was becoming more curious about things like his daddy's ear and nose. E babbled and held bens nose

amy was already fixing bottles for nick and Adam as she bounced nick on her hip "ok nick can you say bottle?" As she held I in front of him

She placed nick down so he could waddle off and James led his bottle and did the same thing following his brother around.

amy fixed herself some cofffee and poured some in a mug for Ben too as they watched the twins "so wat should we do wit these 2 today?"

"If you want, we could go look at a few houses today?" Ben asked. "I think the twins could have fun. We could always take them to do something after." Truth be told, he already had a few houses lined up for them to see.

Amy gave the toy to Adam and let him knaw on it as he babbled and drooled over it and found another teething ring for nick to suck on as well.

"I'm going to start getting ready make sure they don't chew on any other toys" as she slowly walked off her hand on her back as she went to the bathroom to get ready

Amy could hear crying from the bathroom and worried hoping everything was ok but trusting that Ben could handle it.

"me sowie " as Adam quickly tryed to restack the blocks.

amy finishes her shower comes out in a towel "hey sweetie everything ok out here?"

Nick continued sniffling. He knew his brother was sorry, but all of his work was gone. That is what hurts the most.

Ben nodded as he continued rubbing Nick's back. "Yeah, Adam accidentally knocked over Nick's block tower. Now, Nick is upset." He said.

Amy went over to nick "ohh nick I'm sorry but I'm sure your brother didn't mean do that. But how about you guys work together to build it twice as high this time" Amy kisses his head and goes back to her room to her dresssd