LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training twins (private with grandmaster342)

Amy loved when Ben got excited and planning out the future. "That sounds lovely babe" as she sighed looking around at there home "I can't believe how small this place already is for us. When we got it we had just gotten married and this place felt huge now it's barely enough space for 4 of us let alone 6"

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She kissed Ben softly and layer her head on his chest "I love you so much and I'm thankful for you being able to provide for us" as she put dinner on the table for them to enjoy without having to worry about feeding the twins

Just as Ben says that there is the familiar sound of crying coming over the baby monitor and Amy sighs "well that was nice while it lasted. Enjoy dinner sweetie let me take care of James" wanting to make sure e got him before he woke up nick as she started to go to the twins room

She went to the twins room and picked up Adam "shh what's wrong I got you" she rubbed his back and bounced up and down as she left the room so matt could sleep

she walked out to the kitchen with him as he was continuing to cry and fuss. Adam was just being cranky and kept crying while holding onto Ashely

She checked his diaper "he's a little wet hold on let me change him" as she went to the living room since they already had a changing station there and quickly changed his wet diaper "Adam can you fix him a warm bottle of milk for him too please"

(I'm Ben lol)

Ben walked over to the refrigerator and poured a bottle full of milk. He then popped it in the microwave. Once it finished, he tested it on his wrist to make sure it was not too hot. "One warm bottle of milk." He said walking into the living room and handing it to his wife.

(Lol my bad)

she had Adam in a new diaper and fed him a warm bottle singing to him softly helping him fall back to sleep. She kissed his head watching his eyes get heavy, she brought him over to Ben "ok give daddy his night night kiss" as she let Adam hug Ben "ni ni dada" he said softly

Amy tucked Adam back to sleep in his crib and curled up on the couch with Ben. She kissed him and snuggled close to him "thank you for watching the boys today they are really lucky to have you as there daddy" as Amy yawns a bit resting her head on bens chest

Ben smiled and kissed Amy back. "I have no problem with looking after them. I can't wait for these two!" He said, rubbing his wife's belly. "All of our kids are lucky to have you as their mommy."

"Ben can we start trying to potty train the boys. I know you think they'll regress but I think they're ready. They're well behaved and smart and they enjoy being big kids so what not at least start trying. Besides they always have the other to play wit so it's not like they'll feel totally left out after the twins come"

Amy sighed kinda frustrated. Her and Ben were normally always on the same page when it came to raising the twins but this time they were disagreeing. "Why can't we at least get the potty chairs and pull ups

"You are a good mom. Not everyone's kids are the same." Ben said. "Don't let one bitch get you down. She obviously has a sad life if she has to feel like the dominant parent. They will potty train when they are ready. Until then, there are many preschools nowadays that change diapers. It's more commonplace than you think."

Amy smiled and looked up at Ben. "You really do always know all the right things to say. Sorry ''tis pregnancy has me all emotional" Amy talked with Ben a bit longer before falling asleep cuddled wit I'm trying to get as much sleep as possible knowing the boys would be up early like they always are

Like clockwork at 5 am Adam woke up and started crying from us crib laying on his back kicking and squirming he was wet and ready to get up. He was always loud in the morning.

amy groaned earring Adam scream and sighed slowly starting to get up as it's harder to move around as quickly and she slowly made er way to te nursery knowing nick would be up soon as well