LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Port in a Storm (Private RP with coletheriolu)

Curio

"Great, I'll be lucky if I can drive after this," muttered Chris, as the robots brought them inside.

The scientist must have sent a message ahead, because the robots were in the process of dismantling the wayward inventions and returning the building back to how it was.

"Now you three are going to get in there and help tidy up, sweep, clean, paint, everything needed to return this place to normal."

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes hours and hours to clean up everything, but by the end, the warehouse is returned to normal and the machines are once again stored away.

The three teenagers now stand in front of the scientist, Madam Zelda, exhausted.

"Well, I think that just about does it," she says.

"Can we go home now?" asks Serena. "It's all tidy now, we're sorry this all happened, can you pleeeeease just let us go."

Madam Zelda smirks.

"Yes, I think you can go home now, but as babies aren't allowed to drive, let me show you what my robots did to your car while you were so busy."

They are led outside by the remaining robots, where they see Chris car.

It's been cleaned, re-sprayed a hot pink, polished and now gleams like it's factory fresh.

The back seat has also been replaced with three, adult sized, baby car seats.

• 2 weeks later...

(It's okay, stuff like that has to come first sometimes.)

"Your friends license was in his wallet, which my robots confiscated," replies Madam Zelda with a smirk.

The three teenagers are strapped snugly into the back seats, while Zelda and a robot sit in front, the robot in the drivers seat.

"I think we should go for a drive first, how about it?" she says, before the car starts up.

As the car trundles along the street, the three teenagers do their best to sink into their seats, or at least stay out of sight. Chris had tried to undo the seatbelts a few times, but the child proof lock would not budge.

"What do we do now?" he muttered.

• 3 weeks later...

With little choice, the three try to remain hidden as the car drives through town, sadly, the hot pink colour is attracting a few stares. Some even manage to see them in the back and start to laugh.

Blushing and squirming in their seats, the three babyified teens can do little except suffer through it.

"How about some drinkies?" says Madame Zelda.

She pushes a button on the dashboard, it turns out the car was modified in more ways than one, as three, bottle wielding arms shoot out of the floor and into the teenagers mouths. 

As they drink, Chris, Cole and then Serena feel a pressure start to build in their bladders, by the time they have finished the bottles, all three are squirming and wriggling in their car seats.

Madam Zelda looks back with a knowing smile.

"Do the babies need to go?"

Cole was squirming in his car seat desperately trying to hold his bladder. Serena was trying so hard but ended up soaking her diaper

”Good babies use their diapers instead of the potty” The robot said as it kept driving watching from the mirror

Chris and Cole keep struggling in their seats, but the car goes over a particularly large bump in the road. The unexpected jerk causes them both to lose control and flood their diapers, the thirsty pads soak up the liquid as all three of their nappies swell up.

Madam Zelda looks back once more, smirking at the three.

"I think the babies need to be changed before they go back to their mommies," she turns to the robot. "Find somewhere to park."

The robot nods in affirmation, turning the car towards the park they were in the day before.

Chis nods.

"Once they get to the park, we split and meet up again by my flat. My parents live downstairs so it should be clear. Look for the Redmond building."

The car turns into the park and parks up. Madam Zelda and her robot get out, and open the boot.

Surprising the three teenagers, the baby chairs slide back and turn around before folding flat. Getting over their surprise, the three wait until the buckles holding them in place are undone before springing up and dashing clear of the vehicle. Their swollen diapers turning their run into more of a fast waddle as they head in three different directions.

"Get back here!" cries Zelda, as she and the robot try to decide which one to run after first, but before they can act, the three teen babies have gone.

Chris manages to escape pursuit by Madam Zelda by ducking through a basement window. As he watches the woman run past, he stays quiet and takes in his surroundings. The room is packed to the roof with boxes and furniture, and he realises that it's old baby furniture. Everything is made of wood or metal and has a distinct Victorian style to it.

After he's sure Zelda and her robots are long gone, he creeps towards the staircase. All he needs now is a coat or something to hide his baby clothes and then he can sneak home.

Elsewhere, Serena has had the worst of it, as the robot decided to pursue her. Looking back, she see's that she has a lead but the machine is closing fast. She needs to lose it quickly.

Pressing herself against the door, Serena holds her breath and listens as the robot stops outside the door, she hears it's metal limbs whirring as the machine looks around for the escaped teen. She hears it overturn boxes and rubbish bins in it's search before everything falls silent. Staying completely still, the teenager peers through the keyhole as the machine stares at the locked door. Seconds stretch into what feels like hours, before, finally, the robot turns and jogs away.

Serena slowly releases a breath. Turning, she see's she's in a back corridor of some kind. Dust and cobwebs lie thickly across a hardwood floor, that leads to an open doorway at the end. She spies a door to the right, but it's closed.

• 2 weeks later...

She collides with Chris as he falls through the door, kicking up a cloud of dust as they hit the floor.

"Hey, how did you get here?" he asks, coughing and spluttering.

"I ducked through a basement window, you must have found the front door." he replies. "There's nothing down there but old baby furniture."

Untangling themselves, the two babified teenagers stand up, the only way to go is through the open door at the end of the corridor. Waddling cautiously through it, they find it leads to a windowless room with only one other door. The whole floor space is taken up by a massive machine of some kind. It doesn't look modern, the mount of dials, lights, buttons and boilers makes it look like something from a steampunk fair.

High above, robotic arms lie limp and lifeless over a system of conveyor belts and cranes. Large blank dolls stand in a row at one end, each one the height of a grown human.

"This place is really creepy," says Chris, creeping along the line of dolls. "I wonder what they were for?"