LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Hailey got both of the kids out the car. She set up a little stick fort them. Then went to set up the table while the kids played.

" wyan wann pway prwincees you be wagon" Sofia says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sofia ran around the yard running away from ryan. Pretend he was a mean dragon. At the end of the game Sofia tripped of a rock and cut her leg. She started to scream.
" daddy mommy " she calls out to them crying.

Ryan immediatly got worried as he didnt want to get in trouble as he comes and runs over "mom dad sofia hurt herself but its not my fault i promise she just fell"

James stops with lunch "we know buddy these things happen"

James goes over to Sofia "hey pumpkin whats wrong?" he sees the the cut on her leg "ok lets get that cleaned up" He takes her to the bathroom and gets it cleaned up and puts a bandaid with sofia the first on it and kisses it "see its all better now"

Hailey went over to Sofia and handed her off to James to take care of it. Why she went to talk to Ryan. " so I was thinking from now you can maybe wear a pull up to bed so you don't wake up in wet sheets" Hailey says.

Sofia was still crying even when her dad put a band aid on it. " daddy I can't wal " she says still sniffling.

Ryan looked up at Hailey immediately getting upset "no mom I'm not a baby like Sofia I don't wear diapers. I won't wet the bed I pwomise!"

James rocked Sofia and brought her downstairs "it's ok I got you, I'll carry you sweetie" getting her pacifier and givi it to her to help calm her down

Hailey saw that ryan was getting upset. " don't get worked up it's not a punishment it's to help you but if you wake up in a wet bed tomorrow than you won't have to " Hailey says rubbing his back.

Sofia kept crying lightly she was a rough day today the first she got in trouble then this it was not her day. She didn't want to stay on vacation she wanted to go home in her house comfortable.

Hailey smiled and sat down at the table with Ryan " I know you will buddy I believe in you " Hailey says.

Sofia stopped crying but still clung to her daddy. She still wanted to go in her and bed with. This was easy to different for her.

Hailey looked at ryan and got tell he was worried. " she's okay just different from the big city and this is her first time away from home. How about we make her some strawberry short cake" Hailey says walking towards the house. " that's always make her happy. "

Sofia snuggles with her daddy and sucked her pacifier calming down a little bit. Getting a little bit more comfortable.

Ryan smiled and said ok, following Hailey inside he washed his hands first and listened to his mom following whatever instructions he she gave him

James pulled out one of sofias favorite books and read to her as well as she snuggled into him

Hailey told Ryan to get the strawberries and rinse them then take off the leaves on them.

Sofia listened to the book. But half way threw she started to grunt and push a mess load in her diaper. Giggling after she was done. Sofia was starting not to like her messy diapers so she started to fuss agian hoping her daddy knew what to do.

James looked down at Sofia as she was squirming around "what's wrong does your leg...." he sniffs and can smell that her diaper is full. He also can tell though she doesn't like being in it and picks her up "common let's go get you changed. Do you not like being in a messy diaper pumpkin?"

Hailey and Ryan continue to make Sofia strawberry shortcake and pasta for dinner.

Sofia still squirmed as she started to irradiated. She was hopping to get out of it soon.

" daddy wears brudder " she ask remembering that ryan wasn't with them as she got her diaper changed.

James layed her down and got a clean diaper and wipes cleaning her up and in a fresh diaper and picks her back up.

"he's downstairs with mommy do you want to see him? He was very worried about you when you got hurt"

James carried Sofia downstairs smelling all the good cooking. "Wow everything smells amazing" James kisses Hailey "thanks for cooking"

ryan comes out "hey what about me too I helped right mommy?" And sees Sofia getting distracted about the conversation "hi sis sis you feel better?"

Hailey kissed James back than nudged James. " he helped a lot and since I cooked you set the table " Hailey says with a smile.

Sofia smiled seeing Ryan. " me Bewwter. " she say going over to him for a hug.

James handed Sofia to Ryan to hold her "you hold your sister while I set the table buddy" James rubbed Ryan's hair and started to set the table.

"I glad you better. I love you" he kisses sofias head and bounces her

James talked to Hailey a little bit "I think when we get home it might be time to start thinking about potty training Sofia. She filled her diaper earlier and seemed really irritated by it"

ryan puts Sofia down to crawl around and he kept an eye on her

" yeah your right she getting to big for diapers " Hailey said agreeing. Then she leaned into James. " Ryan been having night time accidents and I don't know what to do about it " Hailey says.

Sofia toddle off to go play with her doll babies. She played pretending they were real even talking to them. Then she started to get hungry. " hungie Hungie " she cried hoping someone had food for her.

"I mean I guess we can try to limit his liquids after a certain time and make sure he uses the bathroom before bed but if it keeps happening he may need to wear pull ups to bed. He's a small kid he could probably still fit them

ryan sees his sister crying and brings her over to mommy and daddy "mommy sis is crying"