LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Hailey smiles and helps ryan in the car. " yeah mine as well she can get some new dresses " Hailey says.

Sofia smiles playing with the new toy she got happy she got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey and Ryan followed them to the little girl section. She looked through and got her a couple pairs of sandals and rompers to match.

Sofia eyes lit when she went tot the clothing store. She ran straight to the dresses. The first dress she seen was a purple Sofia the first dress that said princess on it. " I wan it " she says pointing jumping up and down.

James laughed at how excited and happy she was and picked it out "ok let's check with mommy and make sure it fits." He called Hailey over asking for help with picking out the right dress for Sofia as Ryan followed behind

Hailey looked at the size. " it's the perfect size now let's go get ryan some new clothes " Hailey says

Sofia smiled when she got the dress she wanted.

James and Hailey took the kids to the section for Ryan's age group and he looked around finding a couple superhero shirts he liked and holding them up "can I have all of them please!!" James and Hailey laugh "you can pick out your favorite 3 shirts"

Ryan sits on the floor looking at all the shirts he has trying to decide his favorite 3. He takes his time but puts away the top 3 he wants and brings them back over. "Mommy can I have these please"

james holds Sofia bouncing her on his hip

Hailey looked down at Ryan seeing him doing the potty dance.

" James can you take ryan to the bathroom I will take Sofia and pay " she says.

Hailey grabbed Sofia and waited in line.

James took Ryan's hand and left the line asking the cashier where the nearest bathroom was as Ryan had his legs crossed as he bounced up and down "hold it buddy we're almost there" as James rushed with Ryan so he didn't have an accident.

they make it to the bathroom as Ryan barely makes it

Hailey pays for the stuff keeping Sofia occupied. Then they go out the store and walk down alittle bit to see some other shops finding a candy store. Sofia eyes lit up as she seen it.

" mommy me wo " Sofia says.

" hold honey let's wait for your daddy " Hailey says.

James and Ryan leave the bathroom as he has a conversation with Ryan about needing to tell him when he needs to use the bathroom as soon as possible instead of waiting till the last second.

ryan sighs "I know I just forget sometimes"

James and Ryan leave the store and walk over to Hailey and sofia

Hailey sees Ryan has alittle worry on his face. Before going into the store. " hey what's wrong buddy " Hailey ask

Sofia tries to get out of Hailey arms.really wanting to go to the candy store.

Hailey looked at him." Well you are becoming a big boy and should know when you have to go potty" Hailey says.

Sofia runs over and tries to get as much candy she candy in her hands.

" big boys no when they have to go and don't forget. You are about to be 6 " Hailey says trying not to get upset.

Sofia fills the bag up and wants to eat all of the candy now. Not knowing what to do she tries to eat the wrapper of the candy.

Ryan can tell Hailey is getting worked up and looks down "I'm sorry I'll try harder next time"

james tryed to handle Sofia as he pulls it away from her "sweetie slow down" he takes the wrapper off and gives her a little piece of the candy so she doesn't choke"

" it's okay let's just enjoy ourselves and get some more candy " Hailey says walking in the candy store.

Sofia was getting mad that he daddy didn't let her have the whole thing and started to cry. " me wanna " she says between stutters.

Hailey goes over to Sofia. " come one Sofia we can go wait outside if your going to cry " Hailey says.
She picks Sofia up and gives her a pacifer to calm down.

Sofia seen the look in her mom's eyes . She stopped fussing and cuddled against her mommy.

Hailey finally gets Sofia to settle. " sounds like a great idea " Hailey says. She puts Sofia in her car seat then gets in her seat.