LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Hailey and Sofia finish watching the show. Then they go outside and set up a picnic table for her Sofia to have a little tea party.

Sofia got her stuffed animals so the could join them at the tea party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey sat down and drank some tea she had made for both of them.

" would you two like to join us " Hailey asked having set up to plates already.

Hailey knew ryan didn't like to do things like this but didn't say anything.

" Sofia can you pour your daddy and brother tea please " she says to Sofia.

" yeah I got it " Sofia says. She get up and pours the tea in the cups.

" say wankyou " she says to her daddy and brother.

" you welcome " she says smiling." I pwincess Sofia. Me wike tea and toys so me need more" she say to them thinking they are her servants telling them what to do and what she wanted.

Sofia thought about for a minute then looked at her daddy. " now " she says thinking that's the right answer.

Hailey starts to giggle.

James couldn't help but shake his head and giggle "no princess we say please and thank you." James could tell Ryan wasn't enjoying himself "Ryan how about you go take a shower we're going to go explore the town soon "

Hailey nodded her. Then looked at ryan. " yeah I laid your clothes on you bed for " Hailey says.

Sofia frowned. " okay pwease can I have rtoys"

James looked at Hailey "if you can be a good girl while we're out today we'll let you get 1 new toy" as James sat next to Hailey and held her hand.

ryan went back inside to shower and get changed

James shook his head "you see if you act like that then you won't get any toys" he did love spoiling Sofia's but also knew he needed to discipline her sometimes and teach her the right way to behave

" Sofia now you won't get any toy if you keep whining " Hailey say.

Sofia starts to cry and throw a tantrum she wanted more than one toy. When they usually go out her parents by her more than one.

Hailey let James handle Sofia as she goes and check on ryan.

Sofia didn't stop. " no I not take a nap " she Cries. Then gets on the ground kicking her feet. " you go to time out " she says.

James picked up Sofia and brought her inside not knowing what to do and hoping Hailey could help. He put Sofia in the corner "now you're gonna sit there for 5 minutes and if you get up you'll have to st for an extra minute" he said sternly

• Like 1

Hailey saw James needed help with Sofia. " just let her sit in the corner and calms herself down now when we go out she can't get anything " Hailey says.

Sofia still cried. She sat in the corner and hugged Her knees to her chest.

" daddy is a meanie " she says to herself mad she is timeout.

Hailey sat in the kitchen. " right we can't have her going around throwing tantrum when she can't get what she wants " Hailey says.

Sofia continue to cry. She was so worked up that she ended falling asleep in the time out corner with her thumb in her mouth.

" well Sofia had a melt down so she sleeping now so we will leave when she wakes up hopefully in a bed mood " Hailey explains to ryan. " do you want to go get some wood ready for a fire to night "

Sofia fussed alittle bit then went to sleep cuddle in her bed.

Hailey rubbed his back.
" I know it's hard being a big brother" Hailey says. She goes outside with Ryan and starts to gather would.