LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

" yeah maybe we can take her to the pet store tomorrow to let her pick out a pet that's easier to take of" Hailey says. She finished cleaning the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" yeah maybe we can take her to the pet store tomorrow to let her pick out a pet that's easier to take of" Hailey says. She finished cleaning the room.

Sofia smiled and played peek a boo back with Ryan. " okay wets get daddy " she said pulling ryan arm to there parents room.

Hailey was up making a few phone calls about Chloe to make sure she would still be. Here.

Hailey was to busy on the phone with work and trying to figure when Chloe was coming.
" not now ryan go find daddy please " she said.

Sofia giggled again when Ryan mad more silly faces.

Sofia stopped jumping and climbed on James. " daddy we go get my puppy today?" Sofia asked.

" James can you come here " Hailey called up to him.

James was relieved that Hailey was calling for him so he didn't have to answer Sofia yet "I have to talk to mommy princess we'll talk about this later"

as james got out of bed and went to the living room to talk to Hailey

Hailey was off the phone now.
" I need to run into work. I know today is suppose to be family day but I need to go it's serious. Also Chloe will be here later around six. I will be home before then" Hailey explained to James.

James was going to say something back but knew that it had to be pretty important if Hailey felt the need to go into the firm on a Saturday "ok sweetie let me know if you need anything I'll have the house ready for Chloe" he kissed her

ryan heard the conversation and walked into the living room "mommy yo gotta work?" As he acted when James or Hailey left on the weekend "

Hailey hugged and kissed James.
" thank you honey I will be home as soon as possible " Hailey says. She was about to leave when Ryan came in.
" yes I do but I will back as soon as I can your going to have a fun day with daddy." Hailey said hugging Ryan.

Hailey sighed. " Ryan I have to go this is really important. I promise I will be back " Hailey said. She kissed him on the head then left.

Sofia was in her making a puppy bed she thought she was getting.

James signed and talked to Sofia "loook Sofia I know how bad you want a puppy but having one is a lot of work and is a big responsibility. So your mommy and I want to take you to the pet store so that you can get a smaller pet first and if you how us you can take care of one than we'll grr you a puppy"

Sofia thought he meant she could get a small dog. " okay " she said smiling and finished doing what she was doing. Sofia went downstairs and went to go to the kitchen.

James was confused by her reaction as he helped her into re booster chair and and poured Ed some cereal "so are you really ok wit not getting a dog Sofia, we can go to grab pet store and get you a fis or a hamster later"