LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

"Well it's a very pretty one" as he smiled and kissed her head as the waitresss came over and James ordered his food and something for Sofia as well and we smiled sweetly at Ryan "and what is this growing boy having today" Ryan blushing red looked at Hailey hoping she would do it for him

Hailey order her food then looked at ryan. " go head and tell the nice waitress what you want " Hailey says.

Sofia smiles at James. " daddy this is for you " she says giving it to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey looks at Ryan and watches him tell the waitress." You did a good job honey " Hailey said.
Sofia feels happy about what she did. " weally" she says

"Yea I really love it!" As he gave Sofia a hug and kiss on the head.

ryan did some coloring too and talked with Hailey till everyone's food came Ryan's chocolate chip pancakes even had whip cream on it

Hailey ate her omelette and talked to James about what to do when they got home. Sofia eats her pancakes and gets the blueberries all over her face.

James talks to Hailey about how they have to find a way to balance work and family better not wanting to miss watching there kids grow up.

ryan eats his pancakes and tryes to help Sofia with hers "sis be a big girl" as he takes a fork of her pancakes and tryes to help feed her

Hailey agrees thinking they needed more time with the kids.
" I'm thinking we have family day on Saturday's " Hailey says.

" okay I big girl " Sofia says taking the fork.

Soon there vacation was over. Both kids had a blast on the vacation and Hailey and James enjoyed spending time with the kids. Once they got back home they spent a much time with the kids as possible. They tried to do family day but found out it was to hard. So the kids spent most of things at a Hailey parents or with a baby sitter. Ryan eventually stopped wetting the bed and no accidents at all. Sofia was becoming potty trained but still in pull ups and needed a reminder to go to the potty most of the time.

James was in the backyard with sofia and Ryan letting them run around and blow off some energy so they would be able to sleep and go to beds Ryan keep an eye on your sister for me. He came over to Hailey as he could immediately something was off "what's the matter sweetie ?"

Hailey takes her time. " its my cousin she has cancer and it's bad. So her daughter Abby needs a place to stay. I told the worker we could keep her for awhile I hope you not mad " Hailey says she didn't like doing things without talking to James first.
Sofia was on her jungle gym playing on the slide.

James hugged Hailey "of course I'm not mad she's family and we always tell the kid nothing is more important than family. When is she coming? I'll work on getting the guest bedroom ready."

ryan was chasing some fireflys since it was starting to get dark outside

Hailey sighs of relief when James wasn't mad. " she coming tomorrow " Hailey said. She looked out the window. " it's getting dark I think we should call kids and get them ready for bed " Hailey suggest.

"Yea good idea. We'll talk more about this later" as he stepped back outside "ok you guys let's get inside its time for bath and bedtime" as Ryan stopped playing and knew to come back "common sis" as he held his hand out for Sofia to come with him

Sofia stops playing and takes ryan hand into the house.
" daddy can we get a puppy " Sofia ask. She been wanting one for awhile now.
Hailey looks down at Sofia.
" a puppy?" She says.

James looked at Hailey and back st Sofia. She had been asking for a while but didn't know if now would be a good time since they would soon be having a guest in the house. He picked up Sofia "are you sure you want a puppy Sofia? They are a lot of work you have to walk it a lot make sure they have food and water it's not all fun"

Hailey didn't think getting a puppy for a 3 year old was okay especially now. Since they were having Abby move in.
" how about a fish or a hampster" Hailey suggested.

Sofia looked at her daddy. " no I wanna puppy no fishy " she said. She didn't understand how much work it really is.

Hailey helped Ryan then helped him get ready for bed. She tucked him in and kissed his head goodnight. She turned off the light and went to the guess bedroom to start cleaning.
Sofia stay quite and went straight to sleep that night with no problem at all.

After getting Sofia to bed he went to the guest room and helped Hailey get it ready for there new guest. "So what do we tell the kids tomorrow about Chloe coming? I mean I don't think Sofia will mind because it will be like having a big sister for her but I'm worried about how Ryan will handle it. You know he hates when anything changes "

" I don't know what we should tell them. When Chloe came up the first time her and Ryan kind got along but they were one. I just hope he doesn't feel like he being replaced. " Hailey said. She moved a couple boxes into the attic

"Hopefully she forgets for a bit after Chloe comes, or maybe we could get her something to take care of like if she proves she can show she can take car of it than we'll get her a puppy. Just to give us some time"