LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Sofia drank her juice and felt better. She tried to get off James lap to go play.

Hailey woke up got dressed and went to take a shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sofia was happy she was feeling better she ran all around the house playing with her toys.

Hailey went down stairs and poured a cup of coffee. She was thinking of the long week she had and it was fun. She wanted nothing more to do it again.

Hailey kissed James and looked at him and smiled. " she feeling better " Hailey said

Sofia started to play with her toys on the floor laughing.

Hailey rubbed ryan back. She loved her little mom as boy
" your welcome honey that's what mommy do. " she said and kissed the top of his head. " today is our last day here is there anything you would like to do? " Hailey asked.

Sofi walked over to James in a wet diaper. " daddy I wet " she said not liking the feeling one bit.

Hailey thought about it for a minute. " okay I don't see why not how about we go get breakfast to" Hailey said looking at ryan. Then focused her attention to James. " yea I was thinking we can get Her a potty chair and pull ups " Hailey said.

Sofia smiled and started to suck her thumb. " daddy wan I get new toy " she said with puppy dog eyes. She saw a princess okay house on the tv she wanted.

"Yay!!!" As he climbed off his couch and went back to is room to get dressed in his swim trunks and surfer shirt.

james looked at the tv and saw the commercial and thought about it "wen we get home sweetie and you can use the potty like a big kid than I'll get you that" as he starts to change her and get a swim diaper and swimsuit on her

Hailey started to pick for the water park and get everything ready to go.
Sofia was not happy when she was told she had to wait. " no now daddy " she said pouting.

"If you can behave all day at the water park tan we'll get it for you Sofia. E was trying to be more strict with Sofia as normally he would say yes to everything se asked since she ad I'm wrapped around her finger

Sofia started to pout and cry. " I be good now" she said crying alittle.

Hailey heard what was going on and left James to handle it with Sofia

Hailey looked at Ryan. " because she wants a new toy that she
can't get " Hailey explains

Sofia shakes her head no. " nooo I want a toy" Sofia says starting to throw her tantrum

"Is she still gonna come play at the water park?" He asked as he grabbed a towel and was now ready and excited to go.

james tryed to discipline Sofia "Sofia you're going in time out if you don't settle down I'm gonna count to 5. 1......2......3......4...." waiting to see if we would stop her tantrum

Hailey placed some water in the bag. Then looked back up at ryan.
" yea she is. She use to getting everything she wants so we're trying to break the habit" Hailey explains to him.

Sofia still cried but didn't throw a tantrum. She was mad with James and tried to get down.

James carried Sofia back downstairs to Hailey "can you hold her for a little bit sweetie I think she's mad at me, should we eat here or I saw there was a nice diner that might be fun to eat at for breakfast "

Hailey takes Sofia and cuddle her a bit. " yea let's go out for breakfast. " Hailey says putting on Sofia shoes for her and some sunscreen.

James helped put Ryan in the car and they drove off to have breakfast. They pull up into the diner getting a table and a ugh fair for Sofia and the waitress hands Sofia some crayons to color with on the menu

Hailey looks at the menu and what to get for the kids.
" Ryan they hate chocolate chip pancakes " Hailey said.

Sofia quietly colors her kids menu.