LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Hailey let ryan puke then had him drink some water to help his stomach settle. She sat on the couch with him and kept the bucket close.

Sofia woke up crying and coughing she felt terrible and wanted her parents to come make her feel better.

Ryan groaned and continued hugging his stomach cuddling with his mom

kames picked her up as he came into the room "hey what's the matter" as he rocked her and hummed to her softly a melody his mom used to sing tonim hoping to calm her down

Hailey got up from cuddling ryan and went to make chicken noodle soup for both kids to make them feel better.

Sofia still cried she wanted her dad to make her feel better. She couldn't describe what was wrong so she cried.

He sighed and continued to rock and bounce her "shh it's ok," James knew Sofia wasn't feeling well and hr worst feeling as a dad is feeling like he couldn't help his kids. He gave Sofia a pacifier hoping that would help as he brought her to the kitchen "look sweetie mommy is making you some yummy soup" trying anything to help her cheer up a little

Hailey was almost done making soup for the kids. She made ryan a cup of tea to make his belly feel better. She watched a James walked in with crying Sofia. " hi baby you still sick " she asked rubbing her back.

Sofia was now fusses and didn't want anything to do with food.

Just as Ryan was gonna say something he held his Tummy and ran off to the bathroom and slamming the door as he barely made it in time.

james sighed "I really hope he doesn't have food poisoning " as he started to feed Sofia the pedisure from a bottle

He looked at her a little funny but took one more big sip making a disgusted face again as almost instantly is fave turns pale and he turns and pukes whatever left in him into the toilet feeling a bit better. It still now tired as e sat next to the toilet

Hailey could tell he was confused. But soon the medicine worked its magic. She went to go check on ryan to make sure he was feeling better. "
Are you feeling better " she asked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He nodded his head weakly as he layer against the wall feeling better but was now exhausted. He held his arms up to be carried as he let out a yawn

james sat on the couch with Sofia and turned on "Sophie the first" for her on tv hoping that could calm her down or at least put her to slwep

Hailey got up and brought James to his room. She put him in his pull up and his favorite Dino pajamas. Then out to the living room and cuddles on the couch.

Sofia watched her show as she drank her sippy cup. She ended falling back to sleep. But stirred alittle bit.

" he feeling better after all the puke was out of him " Hailey explains. She fixes ryan on the couch then looks over at Sofia.
" how's that little angle "

Sofia continue to sleep. She was feeling alittle bit better.

"She's asleep now finally. I think the pedisure helped her a lot and I think she'll sleep through the night"Just hope she feels better tomorrow I mean tomorrow is our last day here it would be nice if the kids felt better to go to the water park"

Hailey brings ryan upstairs then goes to bed herself.

Sofia actually slept threw the night but got up at 5 am crying wanting one of her parents or brother.

James woke up to Sofia crying and noticed Hailey still asleep as she was probably exhausted from the last few days and wanted to let her rest.

james quickly went to Sofia's crib and picked her up "hey what's the matter sleepy head" as he puts the pacifier that fell out back in her mouth

Hailey was going to get up when she felt James go. So she just laid there and went back to sleep.

Sofia smiled seeing her daddy and was happy. She coughed alittle bit though. " daddy I swirse" she says pointing to her sippy cup.

He held sofia close to her "ok let's get you some Apple juice" he patted her back softly to help with the cough as he brought her down and poured juice into her favorite sippy cup. He started to fix a pot of coffee for himself and Hailey and gave Sofia her Juice