LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Ryan held Hailey's hand as he went over to play some games wanting to win a prized stuffed animal.

james reached in the bag and grabbed a bottle "I know you're not feeling good sweetie by try to drink up for daddy"

Hailey let ryan play to games the water game where you had to race the clown to the top. Then the ring toss game. When they were done they went over to see how James was with Sofia and see if she drank something or ate something.

Sofia looked at the bottle and didn't want all she wanted was to go home and cuddle with her parents the amusement park was to loud and she didn't feel good.

James sighed when he couldn't even get her to drink anything "oh sweetie lets get you home" when he sees Ryan and Hailey coming back over "do we hafts go mommy?"

james looked at Hailey "she won't eat or drink anything"

Sofia sat their and closed her eyes again going back to sleep.

Hailey came over hoping Sofia would at least drink something. " okay let's get her home and some medicine then maybe she will eat something. " Hailey said. She looked at ryan. " we need to go Sofia doesn't feel good " Hailey said taking his hand.

Ryan pouted and whined a little "but we always have to do what's Sofia wants. She's sleeping now"

JAmes getting agitated quickly "Ryan your little sister is sick you should be protective of her and wanting to make sure she's ok" as he tucked her into her car seat when they got back to the car

Hailey frowned at ryan. " your daddy right Sofia is sick we don't always have to do what she wants. We took you to the amusement park " Hailey said helping him in his car seat.

Sofia face turned alittle red and she whimpered in her seat feeling uncomfortable.

Hailey thought that would be better. " yes I will take ryan with you so he's not in the house with her and don't forget the pedisure it helps when kids are sick " Hailey said as she took Sofia out the car. She took off Sofia clothes and held her on the couch.

James left with Ryan as they went to the drug store picking up pedisure for Sofia hoping she would get better soon and some soup as well.

Ryan follows James around as he holds up a candy he wants and james agrees to buy it but he has to be good for the rest of the day and help take care of his little sister

Hailey got Sofia to drink some water . But still not eating anything. She cuddle Sofia hoping this cold would past soon she hate seeing one of her kids sick. Sofia drank some of the water then went bet to sleep again sucking her pacifier.

James and Ryan came back inside as James let Ryan carry the bag of medicine inside. He went to the master bedroom where Hailey and Sofia were "mommy me and daddy got stuff so Sofia feel better" as he climbed on the bed crawling over to check on her

James hosted seeing her like this "well at least she's drinking a little bit, I couldn't even get her to try and drink a bottle at the amusement park. Ryan buddy how about you turn on a movie I'll come join you in a second" as Ryan jumped off the bed and ran off

Sofia stirred while her temp was taking. But didn't wake up.

Hailey sighed. " okay it's not that bad when she wakes I'm going to give her the medicine and hope that works " Hailey says as she lays Sofia down in just a diaper.

James brought over a bucket just in case and almost as soon as he put it down Ryan threw up.

james felt bad for Ryan and having both kids sick wasn't what him and hAiley had in mind as James went back to check on Sofia