LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

James let Sofia hide her face in his chest "it's ok the ride is almost over" as they eventually got off and walked back to where Ryan and Hailey were waiting "see the rides over and look who's here" trying to help her feel better

Hailey started to walk him to the bench. " i think Sofia to little but you and daddy can go on the next ride " Hailey said approaching then bench.

Sofia was still sleeping softly in a slightly wet diaper.

James looked up "hey you guys having a good time?" He whispered not wanting to wake up Sofia.

ryan came over "daddy I wanna do rides with you too. " I look at him "I know buddy but your sister is too small for some of these things. As Ryan sighs and I look st Hailey "you mind staying with Sofia for a little and I'll take him to another ride"

Hailey nodded her head it was a great idea. Then looked down at Sofia. " I hope she isn't getting sick remember last time she slept like half the day " Hailey said rubbing her back.

Sofia continue to sleep. She didn't feel that great but didn't know how to her parents so sleeping made her feel good.

They walked around and found a place for lunch as James ordered Ryan chicken nuggets and frys from the kids menu and a burger for himself.

he held Sofia for a minute so Hailey could get the food and got Sofia tucked into her stroller hating seeing his little girl like this

Hailey sat down with Sofia and laid her in the stroller comfortable. " this is fun to bad Sofia doesn't feel good " Hailey says as she eats her salad.

Sofia woke up a couple minutes after. " hi daddy " she says softly feeling alittle better.