LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Hailey smiled and went over to Sofia. " what's wrong do you not want yummy waffle for breakfast"

Sofia pouted and shook her head no.

Hailey sat down. " well there yummy " Hailey said then started to eat.

Sofia finally sighed. " otay " she said with attitude.

James looked at his wife in shock at how easy she makes it look sometimes and james sat in his high chair and ate stuffing his face "slowly down champ the food isn't going anywhere" as Ryan loomed st alusiely movie was the full and tryed to ask what they were doing today

Hailey got Sofia a waffle and watched her eat happily after a bit. She sat down at the table. " well we were planning on taking you guys to a amusement park but only if you tell me and daddy how much you love us " Hailey said with a smile on her face. Looking at ryan to see how he would act.

James smiles at his little girl getting big and wanting to do things on her own as he picked her up and took her to her room and took out her clothes "ok my big girl mommy and I will be right outside if you need us ok?" As he left and closed the door

Sofia smiled. She took off her clothes but still had her diaper on so she took it off and put her pants on backward the her shirt on inside out. " I done daddy " she called out to James to show him that she did all by herself. In her mind she did.

James come into the room and saw her dressed and couldn't help but giggle a little "oh sweetie you did so good for your first time daddy just needs to help you with a few things. As he fixed her shirt put a diaper on her and fixed her pants "ok now we're ready. How about you go show mommy and your brother how you dressed yourself today like a big girl

Sofia was happy. " I wig girl " Sofia said excitedly. Sofia Ran to Hailey to tell her what she did and showed off her outfit.
" wow your such a big boy " Hailey said. Sofia went to ryan to show him. " wook bwoter I bug me wear pullupie " she say not knowing was still in a diaper and what ryan has to wear at night.

Ryan sighed knowing the pull ups were for him hating that he was wearing the same thing as his little sister but lied to her "yea you're gonna be a big girl and going to school and everything soon"

james got changed as well and came downstairs "ok is Everyone ready?"

Hailey didn't say anything to Ryan then smiled when James came back down stairs. " okay I think we are " Hailey said then grabbed the bag she packed for the beach.

Sofia smiled. " me go " she said excitedly holding her arms to be picked up.

Hailey got in her seat and looked up ticket prices. "Okay Sofia free and ryan like 9 bucks for the kiddie park because he not that tall yet" Hailey explained as they were in the car.

Sofia sat in the car seat singing and swinging her feet.

Hailey thought about for a minute. " yea bring it were going to be here all day and she might get tired " Hailey said to James as she got ryan out the car and the bags. She took a pen out and wrote both her and James number on ryan arm. Just in case he got lost. " okay if you get lost show this to someone so you can call us " Hailey explained.

James let Hailey stay with Ryan and stayed back with Hailey as Ryan eagerly looked around at everything trying to figure out what he wants to do first. "Mommy I wanna do dat!" Pointing to the ferries wheel

Hailey looked at it. " okay you can let's wait in line " Hailey waited in line with Ryan. Then they got the ferries wheel. " we can see the whole park look at Sofia and daddy "Hailey said.