LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

James smiled "what i mean after all these years of course i know what kind of flowers you like" as ryan started to come out to see what was going on but still being quiet and reserved about the whole bed wetting incident

Hailey helped ryan into his pull ups. " remember two nights dry no more pulls ups " Hailey said tucking him in and kissing his head. She turned off the light and went to bed herself.

Ryan squirmed around trying to get used to the feeling of a pull up again being soo thick "mom can you stay here please till i fall asleep" he sayed softly not wanting her to leave quite yet.

James was in the other room in the meantime making a romantic evenrning with candels and champagne waiting for his wife to come back

James waited and waited and went to check on his wife and found her asleep with Ryan. He sighed and smiled seeing how close they were and turned off the lights.

he went back to the master room and blew out the candles turned off the music and went to bed

Hailey slept with Ryan the whole night.

Sofia got up early the next weekend and climbed out of her crib. Then went to find her daddy or mommy. So she walked around the house until she found James sleeping. She crawled on the bed and started to kiss James head .

James woke up feeling Sofia kissing his head and he smiled opening his eyes to her "well good morning princess. Did you sleep good last night" he kissed her head and picked her up holding her over his head as he layed on his back and brought her back down to kiss her again

Ryan woke up and wiggled feeling his pull up wet he sighed but a little bit happier his bed wasn't wet. He wanted to get up and change himself but was too comfortable with Hailey.

james smiled and got out of bed with Sofia "ok Sofia what

Hailey woke up to the touch or ryan. " morning honey did you sleep good " she asked with a yawn.

Sofia thought for a second then respond. " Wookiee " she said trying to say cookie.

As he laid down he pees a little bit more figurin he might as well since he was already wet.

james sighs "common sweetie you want something else." He sits her in her high chair and gives her a bowl of her favorite cereal hoping that will help

Ryan smiles and went downstairs and I looked at him "hey there little man did you have fun snuggling with mommy?" As Ryan nodded yes "she da bestest "

james smiles at Hailey "hey I need your help with her she refuses to eat anything else but cookies for breakfast""