LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Sofia finally settle down and closed her eyes falling asleep.

Hailey ended up putting Ryan on her lap so he could be more comfortable and talked to James about what the rest of the week would look like.

" yeah hat sounds really fun ryan will like that " she says as she holds rocks gentle. When they dock she carries him to the car. " when we get home how about we take a dip in the hot tub " Hailey said to James.

James smiles and kisses Hailey "I like the sound of that" as they get off the boat and take the kids back to the cabin. James has Sofia and tucks her to sleep in her travel crib and goes to his room and changes into some swim trunks and waits for Hailey

Hailey put ryan in his bed then went and grabbed the monitor so they could hear the kids. She then grabbed to glasses of wine and went to the hot tub. " uuuuuhhhh this water feels nice"

James and Hailey were enjoying there time in the hot tub alone for a bit.

Ryan woke up a little bit later to a what was becoming a more and more familiar feeling his sheets and shirts wet. He remembered what his mommy said about wearing pulls up but didn't want that. He tryed to hide the evidence as he took off his wet clothes and sheets and hid them under the bed and went through his bag and put on new undies and pants climbed back onto the bed and trying to fall back asleep hoping they wouldn't notice

Hailey was having a great time with James. Then heard a noise of moving in the room. " uhh I think Sofia is up " she said getting out the hot tub. She walked in the house and saw here still sleeping. " maybe it was ryan" she said to herself and went to his room and smelled pee.

Hailey walked over to the bed and felt his bed and felt that there was no sheet on it. She taped ryan shoulder. " Ryan honey what happened to your sheets " she asked puzzled

Hailey knew was trying to come up with a lie. So she looked under the bed and found wet sheets and a blanket.

" do you wish to explain or just have me guess " she said alittle mad. She wasn't mad he had an accident mad that he tried to hide it.

James sighed "Ryan what is going on with you lately you know better than this. Look I know you don't want to but I'm gonna get you some pull ups until you show you can be dry when you sleep"

Ryan looked up "boo please I promise no more accidents!" As he turns to Hailey begging her

Hailey still agreed with James. " I'm sorry but we talked about this before until you can show us you can keep you bed dry for two nights it's pull ups " Hailey said trying to get ryan to understand.