LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Hailey helped ryan get on and sent him paddle roaring and took pictures. " good boy " she called out smiling.

Sofia started to cry because her dad started to yell at her. " me no pway " Sofia cries through her her toy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey looks at Ryan. " your doing really great " Hailey says. Then looks at James." James bringing Sofia to the water she will like that "

Sofia stops crying then looks down at her mommy. " mommy". She says happily trying to get James arms.

Sofia smiled and went to her mommy. She grabbed her legs then looked at her. " mommy daddy yell me " she says starting to sniffle.

Hailey looked at Sofia and rubbed her back. " he probably didn't mean to "

" you can't throw sand now let go of a little swim " Hailey says taking Sofia hand. Hailey and Sofia start to swim and jump of the waves. Sofia having a blast laughing and giggling.

James tells Ryan to go back out there and he'll watch as he stays within safe distance and does just like you showed him how

james watches Ryan on the paddle and Sofia splash with her mom. He smiles soaking it all in knowing he hasn't been around much and realized how much he missed this

Hailey and Sofia starts to splash each other. Then Sofia starts to get cold. Hailey and her go back up to the sand. To warm up. Hailey then lays on the sand and starts to tan.

Sofia starts to make a sand cake. Pretending to have a small party by herself and her baby doll.

Hailey gets Sofia some lunch and herself. " so we should leave the beach soon to make the boat ride " Hailey says to james.

Sofia started to eat her food. Looking at her brother.

Ryan made silly faces at Sofia making her laugh.

james checked his watch seeing the time "yea we should buy tickets and get over there after lunch...ok guys let's finish up eating so we can get on the boat"

Hailey takes her phone out and orders the tickets for the boat ride.

Sofia sticks her tongue out ryan why she finishes eating her sand which.

They get to the boats and James holds Sofia and they get onto the boats finding a good seat with a view "look out there pumpkin" James points out onto the he water for Sofia making sure she can see

A little bit later they announce that the magic show will be beginning soon and call all the kids to the front row where there is a stage set up.

ryan how about you take your sister to the front. Mommy and I will be waiting right back here. Ryan holds Sofia's hand "common sis" as he walks with her

Hailey gets the kids good seat then takes goes in the back with James watching the show.
Sofia sits next to her brother enjoying the show having the best time in awhile.

Hailey gets really nervous when ryan goes up." I hope not " she says back. Then smiles at ryan telling him everything is okay.

Sofia was excited she looked at the magician." Sofia " in her childish tone. Then looked at her brother " wyan" she says nudging him to get him to say his name.