LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

Hailey kissed him back and finished making breakfast. Then dished out some food for ryan.
" so after we eat wanna go for a hike or swimming " Hailey ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hailey nodded in agreement. " Ryan slow down we still have to finish and Sofia still sleeping " Hailey says.
Hailey continues to eat her food.

Sofia starts to stir in her dads arms. She wakes up and wipes her eyes then notices she is in a wet diaper.

" me wet " she says to her dads yawning.

"Hey there sleepy head did you have a good sleep" as he looks down feels the front of her diaper "yes you are common let's get you changed and ready to go swimming" as gets a sippy cup and hands it to her as he starts to change her diaper

James got her into a swim diaper and one of the swimsuits Hailey had packed for them and brought her back downstairs "let's eat some yummy breakfast mommy made first then we'll go"

ryan went to change and get ready to swim getting on his new swim trunks

Sofia ate her food but not a lot because she wanted to go swimming really bad.

" I'm full " she whined ready to get out of her high chair.

Hailey grabs Sofia and puts her in her car seat. Giving her a toy so she can keep herself occupied. During the ride to the beach. Then she and gets the car and waits for James and Ryan.

Ryan helps james get buckled in and than gets in the car and drives off himself.

ryan tickles Sofia and plays with her, James watches them playing along through the rear view and holds Hailey's hand till they get to the beach eventually. "Ok guys we're here" alerting Sofia and Ryan when they park at the beach

Hailey smiles and helps out ryan and Sofia out the car. They go onto the sand and find the perfect spot.

" okay let's wait for dad to set up then we can go to the water " Hailey says.

James rented an umbrella for shade as he set it up and layed out towels and chairs.

He held Sofia for Hailey "common princess we need to get some sunscreen on before we go out to the water" He hands her his sunglasses to play with as he got lotion out and rubbed it in her

Hailey set up the beach toys for the kids then put sunscreen on ryan and his floaties.

Sofia played with her dad glasses while he put sunscreen. Then went to her sand toys and started to build a sand castle.

James stayed and kept an eye on Sofia as he lays down on his stomach and helps Sofia with her sandcastle

Ryan almost immediately started to go off for the water the moment his sunscreen and floaties were on wanting to go play in the ocean

Hailey goes down to the beach with Ryan getting her feet wet. Giving him instruction on how to use the paddle broad and how to keep it right.

Sofia finished her sand castle then went to her dad and threw a bucket of sand on him. Giggling thinking it was funny.

Ryan follows Hailey's instructions as he practices on the shore with his balance and how to stand up straight.

james avoided the bucket but scolded her "Sofia no! We don't throw sand at people that's not nice" as he gets her beach toy they got at the mall yesterday