LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

" I brought them up to him and he started to get mad. And saying he wasn't a baby like Sofia. " Hailey says before she ryan bringing Sofia over.

" oh she just hungry" Hailey takes Sofia and puts her in the high chair. She gives her some food seeing if she could eat by herself tonight.

Sofia was happy to be in the highchair that meant food. As soon as her mommy put her food down she dug into it. Not even thing thinking about the mess she was making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James sat at the table with Ryan and Hailey as they ate as well together enjoying the meal.

"wow ryan you and your mom did a great job this is amazing" as james rubs ryans head "and your sister liked it too didnt you sofia" laughing at her eating a making a mess as she has sauce all over her face and hands

Ryan smiles and blushes a little "Thanks dad i really like cooking with mommy"

Hailey eats her food and smiles. " so tomorrow we should get up early and go on a hike. Then in the after noon there is a boat ride that takes across the lake to a bay " Hailey says.

Sofia giggled and eats her food.

Hailey smiled then looked at how much ryan ate. " eat two more bites than I will" Hailey says clearing her places and getting the cake out.

Ryan are 2 more bites and showed his empty plate "see mommy all gone now cake pleas"

James took Ryan's plate and sofias "good job guys you both have earned cake" he gets a cloth and wipes off sofias face and helps Hailey cut pieces for everyone

Hailey cuts the kids a piece a cake and pours them a glass of milk. " here you go "

Sofia smiled when she got cake and dug I. As this was her favorite. " fank you "

Hailey cuts the kids a piece a cake and pours them a glass of milk. " here you go "

Sofia smiled when she got cake and dug I. As this was her favorite. " fank you "

Ryan started to enjoy his cake too as james cut himself and Hailey a little bigger piece and enjoyed cake with the kids.

ryan ate fast and started to yawn and burped full and tired as he sat back in his chair

Hailey enjoyed her cake and looked at ryan. He was tired good thing it was close to bed time.

Sofia was still alittle ball of energy Jumping up and down in her high chair. Like it was the best thing in the world.

James put Sofia down from her high chair and let her go off and blow off some steam before bed. "Ok buddy I think it's bed time for you"

normally ryan would argue this but he was tired tonight and said ok as e went back to the bathroom and took a bath and got read for bed.

james and Hailey watched Sofia running around playing "you ever think about one more?" James whispered

Hailey looked at ryan sleeping going off to bed and knew he was tired because he didn't argue. Then watched as Sofia went off to play pretending she was a dragon. Then looked at james. Hailey did think of have one more but knew if they did she would have to take lots of time off work to have another. Which she wouldn't care.

" yeah I want to have another one Sofia not going to be our baby forever and ryan is already growing up " Hailey says.

Sofia ran off playing then jumping on her bed. She jumped for so long she ended up passing out on her bed with her thumb in her mouth.

"We just haven't talked about it I a while we don't have to start trying now I mean we've both been busy but the kids are soo perfect I think it would be nice to have one more of them"

James talked to Hailey as he put the dishes away and poured them wine to drink

" how about this when we get back home we try again. I would love to have another little baby running around the house. " Then she noticed Sofia was running anymore. " well one of our angles is probably someone making a mess " she say with a laugh. Then goes to check on Sofia. She smiled and tooled her in goodnight.

Then went to ryan room. " Ryan buddy did you go potty "

Hailey went over and kissed ryan on the head. " I believe it is. Don't stay up to late " Hailey says walking out the room and going into hers.

Ryan falls asleep after turning off his light

james falls asleep with Hailey as they cuddle in bed.

Ryan wakes up in the middle of the night with a strong urge to pee just as he's waking up a little bit squirts out "No no no" he whispers as he hops out of bed trying to hold it as he rushes to the bathroom but he has a hard time finding the bathroom because it's dark and he sets his pjs getting to the bathroom and only getting a little to the bathroom.

Hailey fell asleep shortly after. She here noisy coming from the hall. She flicks the hall light and sees ryan standing there in wet pajamas.

" did you have and accident " she ask already telling he did.

Hailey helps ryan get changed then tucks him back to bed. Then goes to bed herself.

Sofia calmed down when her daddy came." Me sweep with mommy " she says softly rubbing her eyes.