LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

" I'm sorry you feel like we give Sofia more attention we try to give our attention equal. But Sofia is a little girl and when you were younger we have same kind of attention. " Hailey says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James comes outside and hugs Ryan "you've been a really good big brother and Sofia is lucky to have you she's just still having to learn a lot and we have to teach her but that doesn't mean mommy and I don't love you both equally. We just know you're such a good kid and big boy we trust you to do things on your own that's all"

ryan smiles feeling better hearing that "so what are Alex gonna do i the city"

" yes we love both equal. Now that we have the fire wood we should go in make sure little Sofia didn't get into anything" Hailey says taking ryan hand.

Sofia woke and found out no one was in the house she was thirsty so she went the fridge and got the picture of lemonade when she tried to reach for it and spilled it all over the floor. So she thought it was like a pool and pretend to swim in it. Having a blast.

Hailey looked at Sofia really mad that she was in a sticky mess.

Sofia stopped and looked at her parents and saw they were mad at her. " I sowwy " she says looking at them. " I wirsty and got wuice then pway in pool " she tries to explain to them

James sighed and bent down to her level "Sofia when you need something you know to come ask me or mommy. You could have gotten hurt" James was as he's clearly a little disappointed in her for what she did.

Hailey sighed and got the mop and started to clean up the mess on the floor.

" sometimes that little girl is a Handle full " she says out loud.

Sofia could tell her parents were disappointed so she didn't say anything as her dad clean her up.

" I'm sowwy daddy " she says " am I in twoouble "n

James got her cleaned up fast seeing Sofia sad mad him feel bad for how he reacted "you're not in trouble we just don't want you to hurt yourself" as James dryers her off and gets her in a new diaper and outfit

Hailey finishes cleaning up the mess with Ryan.

" you did a good job helping me clean up " Hailey praises ryan. " James you ready to go "

Sofia smiled knowing she wasn't in trouble anymore and placed her thumb in her mouth.

James came down holding Sofia on his hip "yep we're all ready to go now" James took Sofia to her car seat and got her buckled in and handed her a silly cup and stuffed animal

Ryan smiled and was happy about the praise he got from his mom and climbed into his car seat

Hailey helped ryan into his seat then got in her passenger seat. " hopefully Sofia is behaved " Hailey says to James.

Sofia sits in her car seat. She gets bored and looks at ryan.
"Wyan I pway " she says

Ryan looked at his sister and said ok and took one of her toys and played with her. He took her toy and playfully put it in her face so she could try to reach for it.

As the kids played James talked to Hailey "where do you think we should go first?"

" let's go to the little shopping center " Hailey says.

Sofia was getting mad when she couldn't take the toy. Not knowing ryan was playing she started to cry. Wondering why he just didn't give it to her.

James got the stroller out of the car and picked up Sofia getting her buckled into her stroller and kissing her head "ok guys let's explore a little bit" as he pushes the stroller and Ryan knows to hold haileys hand and follow her

Hailey holds ryan and goes into a little surf store that sells surf stuff.

" maybe we can get ryan a Minnie paddle boat for himself " Hailey says.

Ryan walked around and picked out some new swim trunks he liked and found a paddle board with a cool design on it. "Mommy daddy can I get this one please" James smiles and looks at Hailey "I don't see why not. And it loooks like when you buy a board you get one free lesson as well"

Hailey smiled at Ryan and picked out some cute sunglasses for herself.

"Yeah go and head I think you will like that a lot" Hailey says.

Sofia saw lots of cool sand toys she could play with at the beach and wanted then.

" me wan " she says pointing to the toys.

Hailey smiled at Ryan and picked out some cute sunglasses for herself.

"Yeah go and head I think you will like that a lot" Hailey says.

Sofia saw lots of cool sand toys she could play with at the beach and wanted then.

" me wan " she says pointing to the toys.

James saw Sofia wanting some toys to play with on the beach but als thought about the meltdown she had earlier that put her in timeout.

he bent down to her level "now Sofia what do you say if you want something really bad?"

ryan stayed with Hailey so she could buy the board and shyly went to the cashier "ummm excuse me mister can I buy dis please" he says softly and

Hailey smiled at Ryan at him coming out his shell. He she stayed behind him while he told the cashier what he wanted.

The cashier smirked and went over to the paddle broads
" this is one you want buddy " the cashier ask.

Sofia looked at her dad wide eyed.

" pease can wave it " she says

Hailey nodded at Ryan giving him the okay to do it. She looked at James and Sofia.

" couldn't say no to your little girl I see " Hailey says with a smirk.

Sofia smiles when her dad gets her the toy she wants.

"Fank you daddy "

"Want can I say I have a hard time saying no to the girls in my life" he kissed Hailey and kissed Sofia on the head "your eyes welcome princess we'll play with it at the beach later" as I pay for everything and the cashier helps bring the paddle board to the car

I see a clothi store that's for little girls and nudge Hailey "should we go check it out?" He says as Sofia is distracted with her toy