LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation

Hya123

James wakes up hearin Sofia crying and gets out of bed and finds her crying in the hallway "hey shh what's the matter did you have a bad dream?" He immediately picks her up and rubs her back comforting her

James kissed her head "of course sweetie" he took her downstairs making a sippy cup of juice for her in her favorite cup sitting on the couch turning on cartoons havin some daddy daughter time for a little bit.

Ryan is having a deep sleep that he doesn't even realzie that his bladder is pretty full from all the juice he drank at dinner. As he sleeps he's relaxed and accidently sets his bed and sheets. He wakes up almost immediately and gasps when he sees what he did. He was really embarrassed since he prided himself on being a good kid he didn't want mommy or daddy to be mad. He shyly got out of bed and made his way to Hailey and James room and tugged on Hailey's arm nudging her "mommy" he says softly almost in a whisper still upset about what he did

Hailey turns over looking at Ryan not fully awake yet. " yes ryan. Did you have a bad dream " she ask sitting up.

Sofia was still really tired she drank the juice. " I wuv you daddy " she says then closer her eyes. She cuddles into James.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan looked down "I....uhhh....I make an uh oh I'm sorri" starting to cry when he says it out loud thinking his parents would be upset with him I mean they already had Sofia they would hate having to take care of 2 little kids

Hailey gets up when she ryan starts to get upset. " it's okay sometime people have accidents " she takes ryan hand and brings him to his room to get new clothes. She undress him and puts him in New pajamas bottoms.

" do you want to sleep with me and daddy tonight " she ask picking him up.

" yes but from now on you will have nothing to drink after dinner " Hailey says carring Ryan to her room. Realizing James wasn't in bed.

" I'm going to check on your father and Sofia " she says going downstairs. She sees them sleeping on the couch covers them with a blanket then goes to sleep.

Ryan falls asleep in bed with hailey and feels better being clean and dry now and knowing his parents loved him now matter what.

James wakes up the next morning feeling sofia still asleep he let her rest on the couch and starting cooking a big breakfest for everyone

Hailey went upstairs and cuddle with Ryan. Loving the time they spent together that night. In the morning she saw that ryan was still sleep. She got up and got dressed and went to the kitchen smelling James big breakfast.

Sofia woke up alittle bit after and went to find her mommy or daddy.

" morning mommy " Sofia says rubbing her eyes.

Hailey smiled at James then heard Sofia. She walks out the kitchen to find Sofia on the couch.

"Hi baby let's get you changed" Hailey says picking up Sofia.
"Hi mommy " Sofia was uncomfortable.

Hailey changed Sofia diaper then went back to the kitchen.

"Sofia saw her daddy and smiled.

James smiled at sofia and kisses her cheek "hi sleepy head, are you ready to have a fun day playing princess with mommy" as he started to finish up with breakfast.

"Hailey can you get ryan breakfest is almost ready and i want to go hiking afterwards with him

Hailey set Sofia up at the table. Then went to wake ryan.

" Ryan honey it's time for breakfast then you and daddy are going hiking " Hailey says. She rubs ryan back.

Sofia smiled agian. " yeah I got new drewess " she explains to her dad.

Hailey picks up ryan and carries him downstairs to the kitchen.
" look who is up " Hailey says setting ryan down in his chair.

" yeah it's blu n sparkwe "

Ryan yawns again and starts to waddle and climb in his chair for breakfest. James puts food on the table and some eggs and toast for sofia.

Ryan waking up starts to talk more about what he wants to do day while james eats up his breakfest with Hailey

Hailey eats Here breakfast and smiles.

" after the hike we should all go to town today " Hailey says.

Sofia ate her breakfast trying to keep clean.

" me get a new dwess " Sofia says

Hailey goes over to Sofia and picks he up to keep her distracted from James leaving.

Sofia started to get sad when her dad didn't play with her anymore.
" me go with daddy me go " Sofia calls out to him wanting to go.

James doesn't turn around as he's worried if he does Sofia will make him stay.

he gets dressed and his shoes on "lets go Ryan" he tells Ryan and they leave and start there hike through the woods

Hailey calms Sofia down then goes upstairs and gets her changed in her favorite princess dress. With all her accessories.
Sofia smiled and giggled in her princess dress.

" want to watch Sofia the first " Hailey ask.
" yeah " Sofia says happy as
That's her favorite show. Sometimes Sofia thought she was her and even acted like her sometime.

Hailey smiled and sat down with Sofia wondering how James and Ryan hike is going. Hoping that ryan doesn't get hurt.

James continued his hike with Ryan. Ryan loved it as he tryed climbing some things and jumping from rock to rock. James making sure to stay next to him the entire time.

Ryan talked to his dad about school and friends. Ryan gets a bit tired and james picks him up and carries him on his back "we're almost there buddy there's something I want you to see" as they