LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Greatest Gift Is Love

turtlepins

I may be too poor to give my family and friends lots of fine gifts for Christmas, but I can give them something far more valuable. Unconditional love. My family and friends need me to accept them for who they are, to recognize where they are in the process of life, and to offer unconditional love. This is the kind of love that sees beyond all the foolish weak things in a person's life and heart, and draws out all the beautiful belongings no one else ever looked quite far enough to find. Small acts of kindness are often indicators of this kind of love. Yesterday I received and gave love, and the memories are sweet. One mother with twin toddlers and a three-year-old in one cart and another cart full of stuff was nearly frazzled. They were in the shoe section so I began playing peek-a-boo with the kids in the cart by ducking down and sticking my head out from different parts of the stand of shoes. In moments the kids and I were having a great time. Later, in another part of the store, I did not know she was behind me. I bent down to tie my shoe and my sweatshirt rode up and caught on the back of my diapers. As she passed me she pulled the shirt out so it would fall and cover everything, never saying a word, and simply patted my shoulder and went on. I sat in front of MacDonalds to wait for my wife and daughter to get through the line and an elderly woman sat beside me, obviously exhausted. She told me she had to catch her breath before trying to get a cup of coffee. I told her I would be glad to get it for her, and stood in line, got her coffee and spent the next half hour talking (well, mostly listening). Here's the neat thing! When her daughter and grandaughter arrived I knew them from some volunteer work we'd done together. I got hugs from all three ladies as they left. I love Christmas! :D