LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Invisible?

My wife and daughter took me to the mall yesterday (Friday) and to Wal Mart. Somehow I mamaged to become invisible! Hey, I'm no small guy. I'm five feet ten inches tall and weigh in at 290! People ran into me (well, bounced off of me) like I wasn't there. One lady lost her husband and I guess decided any man walking beside her woud do. She reached over and patted my well padded behind :roflmao: I don't know which of us was the most embarrassed. She sort of blurted: "you're really wearing diapers!" Anyway, I had a lot of fun shopping with my wife and daughter, watching all the people, and trying very heard to spread some encouraging smiles. I may be poor, but I can give plenty of love this Christmas!

My wife and daughter took me to the mall yesterday (Friday) and to Wal Mart. Somehow I mamaged to become invisible! Hey, I'm no small guy. I'm five feet ten inches tall and weigh in at 290! People ran into me (well, bounced off of me) like I wasn't there. One lady lost her husband and I guess decided any man walking beside her woud do. She reached over and patted my well padded behind :roflmao: I don't know which of us was the most embarrassed. She sort of blurted: "you're really wearing diapers!" Anyway, I had a lot of fun shopping with my wife and daughter, watching all the people, and trying very heard to spread some encouraging smiles. I may be poor, but I can give plenty of love this Christmas!

wow that could be really akward... or uncomfortable glad that never happened to me at a store.. Hope you had a great Holliday :)