LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From The Uk

Guest ks1985

Hi everyone.

I'm currently a university student in the UK. I've been interested in nappies/diapers and wetting for a few years now, but have never really explored it much before. I used to wet the bed when I was younger, so I think that's where the interest comes from. I just started this profile and this is my first attempt at checking out the DL/AB community online and exploring the interest further. I've dated a lot before, but I have always been afraid to bring up my interest in relationships.

I would like to get to know folks and what's happening in the DL/AB world. However I'll only share more about myself if you actually try to get to know me, which won't happen with rude and annoying messages.

Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you!

~Katy

Hi Katy,

Welcome to the DD forum. If you are looking to get into a DL/AB community, you have found the right place. This forum is one of the best there is. There are also a lot of folks from the UK here. Myself being one of them :D where abouts in London are you from? I originally grew up near Tottenham, I live in Leeds now I am at Uni. I've been into diapers and wetting since as long as I can remember but I've never mentioned it in a relationship either. I know how you feel.

Anyway enjoy, hope you have a good christmas.

Matt

Hi Katy I dont think you will find rude or annoying messages here as DD does not seem to attract that sort (thats my observation anyway)

That's because you are a guy. I have had quite a few rude or annoying PM's in my time here, even though I have stated on the board quite a few times that I am gay.

Anyway, welcome to the board Katy. Hope you have fun here.

That's because you are a guy. I have had quite a few rude or annoying PM's in my time here, even though I have stated on the board quite a few times that I am gay.

Anyway, welcome to the board Katy. Hope you have fun here.

Hi Katy, I am a gay baby boy. I like the site and am just getting going here myself. As too rude pm's Daddy says there's no need to respond to them. I haven't got any here so thats cool. only bad babies send rude PM's right?

ricky

:drive1: Hi Katy, I'm very new to this also but just cruising around and getting a feel of it. I'm looking forward to making new friends and also want others out here to get to know me a little also. I'm from just south of Boston Mass. and been ab/dl most of my life. This web site in my personal view is the best out here and do believe also that there are more positive folks than negative folks. Just ignore the negative ones thats all. Its wonderful to know that we're not alone :D I hope that your christmas was merry and wishing you a very happy new year. Alan

Hi it is nice to meet you, welcome to the site. :)

Hi everyone.

I'm currently a university student in the UK. I've been interested in nappies/diapers and wetting for a few years now, but have never really explored it much before. I used to wet the bed when I was younger, so I think that's where the interest comes from. I just started this profile and this is my first attempt at checking out the DL/AB community online and exploring the interest further. I've dated a lot before, but I have always been afraid to bring up my interest in relationships.

I would like to get to know folks and what's happening in the DL/AB world. However I'll only share more about myself if you actually try to get to know me, which won't happen with rude and annoying messages.

Looking forward to meeting and chatting with you!

~Katy