LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turned into toddler for bad grades (with DiaperedPhil)

Danny

Everyone plays for a while and then Ms Casey says "Ok kids it's story time. Come gather around Ms Casey's chair and we'll read a story" she says with a smile as she grabs a book from the shelf and sits in her chair as everyone gathers around. She gestures for you to come in closer so you can hear as well.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When story time is over it's then time for arts and crafts. Ms Casey looks over at you "Dan can you help George there with his craft? We are using glue today and I don't want it all over him before snack time" she said as she passed out the supplies to everyone.

George was enjoying making his drawing and then getting to put glue and glitter all over it so that it would be shiny in places

"It's a rocket ship" he announced, proud. "Are you going to make one too Dan?" he asked

Another little boy comes up to Ms Casey and says something to her and she looks up at Dan. "Dan, come with me please it's time for your training" she says as she takes the little boy by the hand and leads the way towards the bathroom, making sure Dan is keeping up.

She makes sure everyone is in the bathroom and then shuts the door. She helps the child up onto the changing table and goes to get her gloves on. "Dan, you will watch how I do this so that next time you will be able to do it yourself ok" she said as she went back over and started to remove his clothes and then the diaper. She used wipes to clean him up and then put the new diaper in place. "There really isn't much to this, you just have to make sure they are clean by the time you are done" she stated as she taped the diaper up and helped him back into his clothes.

Gives you a look "I'll be in here to monitor how you do this time, but you have to be able to do the changing yourself. I already showed you how and you have everything you need" I say as I shut the door for privacy and stand off to the side so I can watch you work

I hold my breath as I change him "kid what have you been fed! That's nasty!" I try to put on a brave face but the smell is so nasty I gag my way through it.

"Seriously how can someone this small and adorable make something like this!! It's so gross!" I say holding my breath as I get him cleaned up..

"You enjoying this buddy?

• 3 weeks later...

"Yes I do" she said as she stuck her head out the door and asked another teacher something. Shortly thereafter another kid came in to the bathroom.

"Because you haven't learned how to not talk back yet, meet Julian. He needs his messy diaper changed too when you're done with that one" the teacher said

Looks at you and rolls my eyes "This is so gross. I don't deserve to be here! I should be at school. I need to learn!"

"Ohh no I am not changing that!" I gag at the stench

I sit in a nearby chair and put on a glove "Come here brat, I will not have you talk to me that way." I say as I pull you over my knee and pull down your diaper and trousers to give your bare butt 10 quick spankings. "You will learn to do as you are told" I say sternly

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"What! Just because I won't change that diaper! It's disgusting, he should be potty trained by now! Ill change it, just get off my case!" I say as I leap off your lap and mutter things under my breath as I gag and hate the job I am doing

"This is disgusting, just because I have bad grades, my mom punishes me like this, its so stupid!!" I mutter and I open the diaper and gag through cleaning

I pull out a clipboard and take notes as you throw a fit. "Your mommy and daddy are going to hear that you are being difficult with me Dan. Now calm down or you'll end up in time out when you're done here" the teacher warned

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk